Chapter 12

Juliet's POV

"Babe, we have school." Dale shook me. I yawned and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Now, go get ready. We're going to be late." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I nodded and went to the bathroom and cleaned up and la la la la la. Boring, boring, boring. I got out and stripped my clothes off.

"God, you're so sexy." He whispered in my ear and placed his hands around my waist. He pushed me up against a wall a started leaving trail of kisses on my neck. I groaned and ran my fingers through his brown hair. His lips left my neck and went to my lips. I kissed him back and our lips moved in sync.

"We. Are. Late." I said in between kisses. He smiled against the kiss and pulled back.

"Put on your clothes!" He grinned and I ran towards my closet and got some random clothes. I put on my floral top and a pastel skirt. I skipped downstairs and slipped on my white converse. He stood there waiting for me and he put his arm around my shoulder and we went into his car. Being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me. I smiled and thanked him. He grinned at me and closed the door and hopped in the driver's seat.

---

We arrived at school and it was very quiet. Something felt...missing. I don't know. It just did. And I felt empty. Dale pressed his lips onto my forehead.

"Bye Jules." He said before running off to his class. I smiled. How was I ever lucky to get a guy like him. So sweet, kind, hot, funny, smart, and faithful. I love him so much. Shit, I'm late to class! I ran to Art class and luckily the teacher was writing on the board and I quietly and carefully took my seat.

"Good morning Ms. Hall." She said without taking her eyes off the whiteboard.

"Good morning." I replied.

"Okay, today you will be finishing up your poster with your friends. Afterwards, you will be presenting to the class your poster of the place you dream to go. Now, work along children." She said before shooing her hand. I looked around the room for a familiar blonde headed, blue eyed guy. Huh. That's odd. Luke's not here. He never skips a day of school. Even if he's sick, he never misses a day of school. I went up to the teacher.

"Ms. Stacy." I said. She turned to face me and smiled.

"Yes?" She said.

"Erm, my partner is absent today." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, Luke isn't it? I'm pretty sure he got suspended for like a week since he beat up...your boyfriend." She recalled. I widened my eyes.

"SUSPENDED?!!?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. And I think he got a black eye and a swollen lip." She said. What the hell did Dale do?? He beat up Luke! And why do Luke get suspended? Dale doesn't have any cuts or scrapes or anything! Wait, why am I defending Luke? Dale is my boyfriend. Something is up with me today.

"Well, since your partner isn't here, I think it would be unfair if I made you work on the rest of it on your own, so would you like to help me clean my desk?" She asked. Damn, she is my favorite teacher. Most teachers wouldn't give a fuck if your partner is missing. Thank you!!!

"Sure!" I smiled. She smiled back and handed me a pile of books.

"Okay, these go in that closet over there." She said pointing to my left. I took it from her and walked to the closer. I opened it up and placed the pile of books neatly in it. I closed it and went back to her.

"Now, I have a bunch of pens that I don't use anymore. You can keep it or throw it away." She said referring to a container full of pens that looked very expensive.