Chapter 21

Juliet POV

"Truth or dare?" Ashton questioned Calum.

"Dare." He said with no hesitation.

"Go outside and sing 'I'm a Little Teapot' and do the whole dance." Ashton giggled. Calum shrugged and we all watched him as he went outside and started singing the song and doing the little dance.

"I'm a little teapot short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout." He sang putting his hand on his hip and tipping. I stifled a laugh as I watched a little kid looking at Calum with a petrified look. Calum quickly sang and danced the song and ran back inside.

"That kid was staring at me weird." He pouted. We all laughed as we returned to the circle and we went on to the next truth or dare.

"Lauren, truth or dare." Calum questioned the black haired girl.

"Dare." She said.

"Okay, uh, switch shirts with the person to your left." Lauren looked to her left and saw Will and they switched shirts. Lauren was left with a huge blue T-shirt while Will was in a pink crop top that revealed his toned abs.

"Okay, Juliet, truth or dare?" She asked. I pondered for a moment. Truth...or dare?

"Truth." I replied.

"Who was your first kiss and describe it." She said.

"Um, Dale Cougar was my first kiss. And it was just a quick peck." I answered awkwardly because Dale was right across from me in the circle.

"Tim, truth or dare?" I questioned him.

"Dare." He said.

"Okayy, I dare you to sing 10 seconds of your favorite song." I grinned.

"Starting right...now." I said, tracking the time in my head.

"You've got that one thing. So, get out get out, get out of my head! And fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't know, know what it is. But I need that one thing, and you've got that one thing!!" He sang loudly and horribly. We all laughed and I clapped.

"Thank you, you people are too kind." He said winking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Jess, truth or dare." I froze. I slowly turned to my left and saw Jess sitting there. Smirking right at me. Hell no. Not her.

"Dare." The words rolled off her tongue.

"I dare you to give a hickey to the person two your right." He said. I looked and saw Luke was sitting on her right. I clenched my fists as she grinned evilly at me before sucking on his neck.

Fucking bitch. Has the nerve to ruin my party.

My thoughts were interrupted as I hear groaning. Unexpectedly coming from Luke. Jess moved her lips to his and their lips moved in sync. I looked away and wiped a tear. I bit my lip and shook my head. Michael and Calum looked pissed. And Ashton and Casey were whispering to each others glancing at the two. Luke suddenly pulled away from Jess and realization hit him and he looked at me with regret in his eyes. I tore my eyes off of him I looked anywhere but him.

"Michael." Luke said. Michael rolled his eyes and chose dare.

"I dare you to kiss the most beautifulest girl in the room." Michael got out of his seat and made his way over to me. I was utterly confused. He looked at me in the eyes before kissing me on the lips. It took me a while to kiss back and process what's happening. He cupped my face as our lips moved in sync. We both pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. We leaned in for another kiss but we got stopped.