Chapter 18

Juliet's POV

I had amazing dream last night. It included Serena and a knife...

"Be careful Serena." I told her as she was cutting the carrots in cooking class. She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She scoffed. I rolled my eyes and continued peeling my potato.

"Shit!" I hear someone curse. I turn to see Serena holding her middle finger as blood trickled down her hand.

"I told you to be careful." I smirked. She glared at me.

"Okay, go to the nurse Serena." The teacher said and she left crying.

If only that was true...oh what? You thought I killed her? HAHAHAHAHA! If only. Now I was here in cooking class waiting for my dream to come true.

"Okay, Serena, get the potatoes and peel them. Juliet, cut the carrots." The teacher said to us. Wait what? No. She's suppose to cut the carrots and cut herself and cry. Wait, oh shit. Does this mean I'm going to get hurt? I carefully got a pack of carrots and opened it. I slowly took one of the carrots and started cutting them.

"Be careful Juliet." Serena smirked at me. Shut the fuck up you bitch. I rolled my eyes and continued cutting the carrots. Hey, this is pretty easy. One more cut-

"Ow!" I cringed as I held my middle finger. I saw a trickled of blood stroll down my middle finger.

"I told you to be careful." Serena smirked at me. I glared at her.

"Okay, go to the nurse Juliet." The teacher said and I left. The thing is, I didn't cry, which is good. Fuck fuck fuck. This stings. I quickly walked to the nurses office and opened the door and saw the nurse sitting at her desk. She looked up at me and got up.

"What happened this time Juliet?" She sighed.

"I cut myself in cooking class." I said.

"Oh, really? I'm surprised Luke and his gang didn't do this to you." She said looking at my middle finger. Yeah, Luke always brought me to the school nurse.

"Um, actually, Luke and I are cool with each other now." I told her.

"Oh, good for you." She said dabbing a cloth on my cut. I winced in pain. She put fucking alcohol on the cloth didn't she? She kept the cloth on my cut as she took out a bandage. She took of the cloth and applied a bandage on the cut.

"You're good to go. Now be careful Juliet." She said squinting her eyes at me.

"Yeah, I will. Thank you." I slightly smiled at her and went back to cooking class. So far, today is horrible.

--

"So in percussion, we have drums,-" the teacher ranted on. Ugh, I learned this in kindergarten. Shouldn't we be playing instruments? We already learned about them.

"Hey, Casey told me your birthday is coming up." Ashton whispered to me. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"You having a party?" He questioned.

"Um I have to. My brother insists to have a birthday party for me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well good. Oh, and how is he?" He asked.

"He's good. He's on treatment so he'll be fine for now. He is actually not in the hospital anymore." I smiled. He smiled back and nodded.

"Okay! Class is over!" Yay. I got up from my seat and slung my backpack on waiting for Ashton. He got his backpack as well and we both walked to lunch.