Chapter 28

A/N:

I'm so sorry. I was suppose to update sooner but I was really busy and there was no internet, which really sucked. Well, continue reading...

Juliet's POV

I tried to process what was ...fuck. Luke Hemmings is kissing me. OH MY GOD. He suddenly pulled away.

"I like you." He sheepishly said. I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and our lips moved in sync. I felt electricity running through my whole body. We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. I heard more whistling in the background.

"Woah." I said breaking the silence.

"D-Did you fe-"

"Yeah." He said cutting my off. I smiled and blushed.

"I like you too." I admitted looking at the ground. He cupped my face and made me look at him in the eyes. He smiled and leaned in and kissed me on the lips again. I smiled in the kiss and pulled away.

"God, I've been waiting for so long to kiss you." He said. I blushed and rolled my eyes. We both held hands and went to go see Michael. He walked towards us.

"Woah, you guys together now?" He smirks. I shook my head.

"Psshh, no! I still hate him." I said. Michael raised his eyebrow at me and Luke pouted. I groaned.

"Fine. I don't hate you anymore." I said. His face light up and I giggled.

"Well, great job on the play guys! Now, Sean called me. He said we need to have a Pokémon battle. So I'm heading to the hospital bye!" He said waving.

"Wait! Can I come? I want to see my brother kick your ass." I grinned.

"No. I want to show you something." Luke said kissing my cheek. I blushed furiously.

"But-"

"No, let Luke show you. Just come by later. I'm pretty sure he'll want to see you. Bye guys!" Michael winked at Luke before he left the building. Luke and I waved at him and he suddenly dragged me outside. We walked hand in hand towards my car and I leaned back on it.

"So, what's up Hemmings?" I smiled at the blue eyed guy staring right at me.

"Well, first of all, I'm sorry for being a dick. And I wan-"

"Eh, I don't want to hear ya apologizing right now. I'm really hungry." I interrupted his apology. He rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Let's go to that ice cream place." I stiffened and nodded slowly. I drove to the ice cream parlor and I parked in front of it. We got out of the car and went to take our orders.

"Hey, I'm can I have two chocolate ice creams?" Luke asked politely. The lady that worked their nodded and smiled at us.

"Okay, that will be $8.50." I quickly took out a ten dollar and looked up to see Luke handing his money to the lady already. I glared at him and he stuck his tongue out. I pouted and put away my money.

"Here ya go darlings. Have fun now!" She grinned at us handing us both of our ice creams. We thanked her and we walked to the beach that was right across from the ice cream shop.

"There are many memories in that ice cream shop." Luke commented. I nodded.

"Yeah." I agreed. I licked my ice cream and smiled. This is really good. I admired the view even though it was really dark and you couldn't really see a thing.

"You know, I didn't get to give you my present for your birthday." He smiled looking at me. I bit my lip and smiled as I sat on the sea wall. He sat beside me and pulled out two tickets. I gasped at them.

"It's for this Friday. And, erm, can you be my date to the concert?" He asked scratching the back of his head nervously. I swear, he was blushing! I nodded furiously and hugged him.

"Thank you Luke." I whispered. He hugged me back and chuckled.

"Thank you too. That would've been really embarrassing if you would've said no. Calum and Michael would've kept on begging me to let them come. And I don't think any of us would've gone." He laughed. I laughed as well and pulled away from the hug.

"Well I wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled. He smiled back and blushed slightly.

"Because Alex Gaskarth is really hot." His eyes were filled with jealousy and there was a moment of silence. I broke out laughing at him. He looked at me embarrassedly and I continued laughing at him.

"You're so cute when you're jealous." I grinned poking his cheek. He rolled his eyes and slapped my hand away.

"Awww, Luke. Don't be jealous. I like you more than Alex." He light up and smiled at me. He pecked my cheek and I giggled.

"Good." He said biting his lip.

"It's not like you didn't know that. I like you more than...chocolate! That says something." I laughed. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I like you more than penguins. That says something." He smiled. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Of course you do." I joked. My phone suddenly rang and I glanced at the caller ID and saw Michael was calling me. I shrugged and answered it.

"Heeelllo-"

"J-Juliet, I-It's y-your b-brother." He said shakily. I froze and dropped my phone onto the sand.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Ohmygod. The next chapter won't be any better. It will be very sad.

And I can't believe

Luke is eighteen

Today

The world is gonna

End

Nah, it's not

But still

LUKE is 18 ! ! ! !

Happy Birthday my akward little penguin!

May the force be with you.

I love you all. xx