Chapter 3

Juliet's POV

I woke up and groaned. You know that feeling when you wake up and you feel like punching yourself for waking up because you were still tired? That's exactly what I felt right now. I looked at my clock and read 5:00. Fuck. Too early. Oh well, never to early for school.

I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom unsteadily. I made it and did my usual morning routine. I figured since I was still early, I could actually devour a real breakfast. I walked down stairs and went inside the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl, milk, and Coco Pebbles. I poured the chocolate goodness in the bowl and then poured the milk in the bowl. I grabbed my bowl and got a spoon. I went to the table and sat there. I stared at my food, not feeling in the mood for eating. Am I the only one who when they just wake up, they don't feel like eating? Probably. Even though I eat a lot, when I'm tired, I'm not in the mood for eating. I played with my food. I grabbed a spoon full and placed it in my mouth. I chewed slowly. So BOREDDDDDDD and sleepy.

30 minutes later of eating...

I decided to just wear my black vans shirt and black skinnies and of course, my black vans as well. I french braided my light brown hair. My hair is actually really long. Like really long. But not like when you use the toilet, your sitting on your hair. Gross. I wonder how girls with that long of a hair could use the toilets. Ewwww. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up. I grabbed my bag and headed outside. I walked to school.

---------------------------------------------

"Ms. Hall, what is the answer?" I suddenly shot my eyes open and looked at my Maths teacher.

"43." I say.

"Correct." He says as he continues writing on the white board. Yeah, you are probably thinking how the heck did I know the answer? I can tell the future. Nah, I can't. But, I am very smart. A nerd. A geek. A loser. A- you get it. I even wear those nerdy glasses. Not that I need them, but those more for my nerdy look.

"Okay, class you are dismissed." He announced as people shot up from their seats and quickly head out of the classroom. I sit in my seat still. Waiting for them to all go. I see a black haired, tan skin guy smiling at me looking back at me as if he was waiting for me. I looked confusedly at him as I got out of my seat and walked towards him.

"How are you Juliet?" Calum asked me.

"I'm fine." I smiled at him. See, I couldn't ignore this guy. Even though him and his friends bullied me (and 1/4 of them still do) I can't ignore this person. He just has an effect on me. He smiled back at me.

"So, what class do you have next?" He questions.

"I think I have drama." He smirked.

"You better go, your Romeo is waiting for you." I rolled my eyes and punched his arm playfully. He chuckled.

"Very funny." I say sarcastically. He waved at me as I go to drama. Oh how I love drama!! See, I'm so good at acting you can't even notice I actually really hate drama. I walk into class and sit on an empty chair. I hear snickers behind me and I rolled my eyes. I'm kind of used to this now and now I think this is really pathetic.

"Okay class! We will be acting out a play today! I have assigned each of you your roles and dialogues as you can see on the paper that is getting passed out." The teacher says. I get a paper and read the title. "Geek and Player". Oh how cheesy. I'm 100% sure that the geek and the player will end up together. I bet you.

"Yes, this is on romance. And yes, there is a kissing scene between the two main characters." She continues. I rolled my eyes. Kissing scene? Wow. I feel bad for whoever needs to kiss. I flip to the next page and see the roles. I search for my name and surprised when it was the second name to the top. Fuck. I was Bella. One of the main characters. The one who is a geek. Oh well, I guess I won't need to try hard on this one. Wait a second, I also have to kiss a guy.