Chapter 5

A/N- NEW CHAPTER!! UR WELCOME!!:)) Sorry for not updating in a while. Last weeks of school so...

Well, here's Chapter numbre cinco!!!!!:))))

-----------------------------------------------------------

Juliet's POV

For some weird reason, I've always liked the rain. I don't know if the sound of the rain, the smell of the rain, or the appearance of the rain makes me like rain. I just...like it. Don't judge me. Right now, I was wearing my black Nirvana short sleeved shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. And I fish tail braided my hair on the side of my head. And I wore my famous black vans. And I am daydreaming in Maths right now... usual.

"Ms. Hall, please do the equation on the board." The teacher said to me as I shot up from my desk and went to the front of the room and grabbed an expo marker and started jotting down the equation and answering it within seconds. What can I say? I'm a nerd.

I put the cap on the expo marker and placed it on the table and faced my teacher.

"Excellent! Students, look up to Ms. Hall because I know she will have a bright future!" He says grinning. I faked smile a him and sat back down in my seat. And I continued with my wedding with Taylor Lautner.

--------------------------------------------

"Don't forget! What you did not finish in class if homework!!" The teacher yelled as we headed out of his class. Okay. I walked to my next class which was indeed, drama. At least Luke and I aren't at each others throats anymore. Well, at least I'm not. He was nice to me so I'm cool with him. I spotted a pair of blue eyes staring at me as I walked in the room. He slightly smiled and I smiled back at him and sat in my seat. While waiting for the rest of my classmates to come in, I took out my drawing notebook and decided to make a girlfriend for Charlie the dinosaur. Why not? As I made my final touches which included making a bow to make it look like a girl, the teacher came in with a grin plastered on her face.

"Hello! We will again be working on the play so places please!" She said clapping her hands as we went on stage and went in our places. Luke right in front of me. She looked at us worriedly and mouthed 'start'. I put on my glasses and I glanced at my lines and I looked at Luke with his "friends" and I was hanging out with mine. I remembered to be the character when acting. So I have to think like her.

"Bella! I've got your date for the prom!" Stacy said grinning. I raised my eyebrow.

"What?" I said confused.

"I said, I found a date for you!" She said clapping.

"Prom?!? I cannot go to prom! I need to study for the fin-"

"Relax will you!? It's just one night!" She said cutting me off.

"Who?" I said slowly hoping it's not an ugly person or a complete dick.

"Paul!! Oh my god! He's so hot! He was all like 'can your friend go to the prom with me?' And I was like 'hell yeah you hunk!' And then I gave him your number and he gave me his number to give to you and you guys will be like the homecoming prince and queen!!" She said freaking out. Paul was played by a tan filipino guy and he is hot. He is the captain of the guy soccer team and he's not a dick!!

"Oh, cool." I said and a few seconds later Paul came up to us and walked over to me and shot me one of his millionaire smiles.

"Hi. I'm Paul. Your friend said I could take you to prom but I just wanted to make sure if you were okay with going to prom with me?" I smiled and blushed.

"Yeah. I'd love to go to prom with you." I said weirdly not stuttering. He grinned and leaned in to tuck a strand of hair behind my hair.

"Great! See you around Juliet." He said leaving out of the scene.