4.

Dave-

"Come on sis it's time for you to go home." Don said grabbing Bianca up off the dance floor.

I watched as she snatched away from him and went back to what she was doing.

He picked her up this time giving her no choice but to listen.

"Put me down Don damn." She said as he sat her in our little section.

"You drunk as hell you gotta go home." He said to her.

"I'm fucking fine leave me alone." She yelled walking away from him.

He went to go after her "I got it man." I said stopping him and he just nodded.

I spotted her with Ashley Jayla and Ella and went to get her.

"Oh my god would y'all leave me alone." She yelled.

"I'm am fine I'm not drunk." She slurred swaying side to side to the music with a blunt in her hand.

Despite her being drunk right now she looked good as fuck and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't missing that right now.

"Maybe you do need to go sleep it off." Jayla said taking the blunt from her.

"But I don't want to leave you guys." She whined.

"Girl go we will be okay. You need to sober up." Ashley said.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and I grabbed her hand so I could make sure she ain't fall on her ass.

Her fat ass at that. The thought of who she been fucking came in my mind cause I don't remember her being this thick.

"Come on I'll carry you." I told her cause she was walking extra slow trying to keep her balance.

I picked her up bridal style without her objection and walked us out to my car.

I knew for her to feel better she would have to throw up like any other time.

"You want to go home?" I asked her once we were both in.

She shook her head. "No."

I nodded knowing she wanted to come home with me and of course I wasn't going to say no.

I should've.

She leaned against the window with her eyes closed.

"I love you David." She mumbled.

"I love you too." I said to her.

She turned the music up and enjoyed the ride.

"Come on we here B." I said nudging her to wake up as I pulled into my garage.

"Iight." She said opening her door to get out.

I knew she would need help so I rushed to her side pulling her up and carrying her.

I locked up my car and walked up to the door the led to my house from the garage since they're attached.

She kicked her shoes off and I carried her upstairs.

I laid her down and went to get in the shower.

Once I was done I heard her throwing up in my room.

"Man I hope she got the garbage by her." I mumbled to myself wrapping my towel around me.

I walked out into my room and she did have the garbage thank god.

I knew she was finished once she sat up.

"I'm going to get in the shower." She groaned.

"Here's a shirt and some boxers." I said handing her them out of my drawer.