9.

Artist-

"What you doin here B?" I asked as she walked through the door looking like she been crying.

She shook her head "I just need to be at home right now." She spoke lowly.

I walked up to her pulling her into a hug and she started crying.

I pulled her with me over to the couch and sat her down.

"Yo wassup withchu why you cryin?" I asked her.

She looked at me like she wanted to talk bout something but didn't know if she should.

We heard Don coming in from the back and she got up quickly.

"Meet me in your room." She said disappearing upstairs.

Don came in on the phone.

"Yo bro I Gotta go handle some shit real quick I'll be back." He said dapping me and walking out the front.

I made my way up to my room and found Bianca laying down.

"Wassup? Talk to me sis." I said

She sat up criss crossing her legs.

"Man I shouldn't even be telling you this." She said with her head in her hands.

"Can you just promise you won't say nothing to Don?" She asked with a desperate look in her eyes.

"You know how we are sis if you ask me not to tell him I'm not. That's why his ass still don't know about Cameron now tell me what's bothering you." I said to her.

"Me and Dave been messing around." She said throwing me all the way off.

"Yo what?" I asked making sure I heard her ass right.

She nodded.

"It kind of just happened we didn't mean for it to. It started as us just talking when he found out his momma was sick last year and now a year later here we are." She said as tears dropped out of her eyes.

I ain't know she was sick until she died. I knew he was going through it I did when we lost our momma it was bad.

"When you say messing around you mean what?"

She sighed "We've had sex..." she mumbled.

"I swear to god Bianca I'm going to kill that nigga." I said getting up.

"No Boogie just listen to me."

"That nigga used you for sex!?" I yelled.

"No Artist please sit down." Her voice broke.

I hate seeing my sister like this and if he was the reason I'm fucking his ass up.

"It wasn't just sex. That didn't happen til recently. I think I messed up A." She cried.

"Messed up how? You pregnant B?"

I honestly didn't know the answer to that question and I didn't want to find out.

"No. I caught feelings and now this shit hurts Boogie. It hurts so bad." She cried into my chest.

Damn man what the fuck.

"What happened though? It seem like shit was fine between y'all of this been going on for a year y'all hid it well what went wrong?" I asked her.

Then I remembered a while back when they weren't talking and Bianca kept avoiding family dinner for months straight.

"When you missed family dinner all this happened?"

She nodded.

"Dave and I were kind of good but not really because Talia was in the picture and that was his bitch. I ain't care I knew we was doing something we shouldn't of but after a while he started acting different. Talking to me like I wasn't shit but some side bitch and this was way before I even let him fuck. Every time he came to be up under me he had just came from her house. That night we bumped into each other in the hallway and you had your gun..."

I nodded remembering.

"Well I wasnt on the phone Dave was in my room and had just came from her house. He wasn't here for 5 minutes before he got a call from her and left right back out but not before telling me I had no right to be mad and I needed to act like an adult. I decided I was done with him that night we hadn't talked for two weeks but then he broke up with her and we talked trying to figure this shit out. The talk went well but we ended up getting into another argument a couple days later it was real bad.." she trailed off obviously thinking back to their argument.

"We didn't talk for like two months until that party when he took me out the club when I was drunk. I was only drinking like that to keep Dave off my mind and it was working until I got to his house with him and I couldn't help how I felt. After I sobered up we ended up having sex and from that night on we were attached at the hip then he came home smelling like Talia with hickies all over him when I confronted him about it he said he was single and could do what he want again. I just let it go because the day after his mom died but we talked about it earlier today and I just can't take this shit no more. None of this makes sense anymore." She said crying again.

Man this shit was really getting to her and I want to beat David ass because of this.

"He told me he loved me said he wanted to be together I don't understand what went wrong." She cried into my chest.

"I told myself I wouldn't catch feelings I said I wouldn't fall for him and I fucking did man." She said angrily.

I definitely can't tell Don this he will be crushed inside that his Bestfriend hurt his sister like this. I can't tell him about this.

"It's okay sis iight? Fuck that nigga man don't let him have this hold on you. Move on and ignore his shit. I know it's easier said than done but I got you okay? Stop crying you know I'm not going to let you sit here and cry over no nigga man." I said she just nodded and buried her face in my chest quietly crying.