58.

Bianca-

It's been a few days since I took the pregnancy test and it came out positive. Eli and Keem came in this morning but we aren't allowed to keep in constant contact with everybody who's back home because they don't want to risk us being found from somebody tapping into their phones or something.

Selena got to tell Don the same night we both found out but David still doesn't know.

This is something I refuse to just text to him I know he'd never want to find out that way it's bad enough I'll most likely have to tell him over the phone.

I heard somebody knock on my door so I said "Come in."

"Hey sis what you up to in here?" Eli said coming in closing the door behind him.

"Nothing just thinking about some things. When will we be able to talk to everybody back home again?" I asked.

"I know it's frustrating but its all for y'all safety." He told me.

"Eli I'm pregnant... or at least think I am. I tried to tell Dave but something was going on and he had to go I never got the chance to say anything and now I can't even contact him and tell him." I vented.

Eli looked at me wide eyed.

"You looking at me like that isn't making this any better." I whined throwing my head into my hands.

"I'm sorry I was just surprised when did this happen?" He asked.

"Before we left New York." I said.

He nodded and looked like he was thinking before he spoke.

"Okay we aren't supposed to say anything but we have phones to call each other in case of an emergency or whatever." He said pulling out an all black iPhone X.

He dialed a number and handed it to me.

"Good luck." He said hugging me and walking out.

"Hello?" I heard Dave's voice boom through the phone.

"Hey."

"Baby? Where Eli at?" I heard him shuffling through papers meaning he must be at the trap or his office at home.

"Yes it's me I have something important I need to talk to you about. Do you have a minute?" I asked him.

"Baby I hate that cut you off last time I'm sorry. But A and I were actually about to head out he just came in here and we really gotta get this done. Do you want me to call back later when I get home?" He said.

"David." I said annoyed.

"Baby I love you okay? I'm about to head out but I promise I'll call you later." He said quickly clearly throwing me off the phone.

"D-."

"Im sorry but we gotta go." He said cutting me off.

I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Just wanted to tell you I'm pregnant." I said hanging up the phone.

-Dave

I looked down at my phone in disbelief shocked at what I had just heard.

"Man what's wrong with you? Did something happen?" Artist asked me getting nervous.

I looked at him and then back down at my phone.

"Man don't tell me something happen to the girls." He said.

I smiled and looked over to him.

"No no they're fine. B pregnant bro." I said smiling even harder.

"What bro you serious?" He said shocked just like me.

"When this happen? I mean not in a bad way I'm happy for y'all but you know." He said.

"Yeah I know. This awkward but I guess B was scared about this whole thing which is understandable but she wanted to "feel" close to me again or whatever so right before we left we ya know..." I said awkwardly.

"It's okay nigga I understand." He laughed. "How was she though you know considering?"

"At first it was hard for her I wanted to stop but she insisted she was okay and after a little bit she was." I told him and he nodded.

"Thank you for being there for her. I know y'all have had y'all shit but I really think y'all meant to be forreal. There's something about y'all. Just don't hurt her again. I will kill you and I'm deadass." He told me.

"I got you bro and her. I'm not being stupid this time. That's my girl the mother of my children. I love her more than I love myself I never want to lose her again. For nothing in this world I won't give her up." I said sincerely.

"She probably mad at me now I gotta go down there A." I stressed sighing.

"We got this here. You go see my sister bro." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Make sure this time is the way it's supposed to be." He added dapping me and I nodded.

"I'm about to book my flight now." I told him picking my phone up and doing just that.

"If anything happen I will be right back here cause at the end of the day. This all for her and I'm protecting her now I have my child to worry about to can't nothing happed to them man... I don't know what'd Id do." I said thinking about my son that should've been here.

"I know what your mind on man but nothin is going to happen to them. Everything will be okay man this y'all second chance God giving y'all. Everything will fall into place where it's supposed to be."

I nodded agreeing with his statement.

I feel blessed to have my girl back and the chance to fix what happened between us. I love her, my son, and my future baby so much. I've learned so much from Bianca and I's relationship. I'm happy a nigga finally grew up.