30.

Ella☝🏾☝🏾

Ashely-

So luckily Dave took me to the hospital against my wishes. Terrell kicked me repeatedly in the same spot the last couple times we got into it which had cause a bad bone chip. Jayla's punch to that sport caused a fracture to the the bone and fragments caused internal bleeding which was why I was having trouble breathing.

I had to have surgery which took a long time because I kept bleeding and they didn't figure out I had 2 spot that were bleeding out until 2 hours in but thankfully they found and fixed everything. I also now have a couple screws in my right ribs but besides all of that I am good.

Dave walked in with Bianca since they were only letting in two at a time to visit me.

It was the next morning and I was feeling a lot better on these pain meds they had me on.

"Best frienddddd." Bianca said running over to me but being careful not to hurt me as she hugged and kissed me all over my face.

"Thank you for bringing her stubborn ass here I don't know what'd I do if I ever lost her." She said to Dave and he smiled at us.

"Yeah thank you D." I said as he hugged me carefully sitting down in the chair by my bed. Bianca sat her happy as right on the bed with me but I didn't mind.

"You know I got you sis. I love you." He smiled holding my hand.

"I love you more." I said as I felt tears coming.

He literally saved my life last night and I could never repay him for that. Obviously he didnt do what the doctors did for me but if it wasn't for him I really wouldn't be here I probably would've went home and died by myself without ever getting to see my family anymore.

"Awww boo boo don't cry." Bianca said fanning her eyes. "You going to make me cry." She whined as tears dropped out both of our eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm just grateful for y'all yo. Y'all both stand by me through everything. D you saved my life last night like I could've died being the stubborn person I am not caring about getting checked out when I knew I needed to. You told me right before you didn't want to bury your sister over that nigga and you were right. He went too far and I should've been told y'all but I didn't want to have y'all wrapped up in my problems." I told them hoping they'd understand where I was coming from.

"We get it sis we just wish you would've told us sooner. That night I picked you up and you was like that in the fucking bathroom brought me back to seeing my moms like that when I was younger. I caught my first body behind that shit my own step father because he put his hands so badly on my momma she couldn't move for days all the flooded back in my head and I wanted to kill whoever he was that did that to you. I promised my mom I'd never be him or let somebody go through that again especially somebody who is family to me. I can't lose none of y'all man y'all all I got left seriously." He vented and I instantly felt horrible.

Here I was keeping my relationship with Terrell secret for my own selfish reasons and stopped talking to Dave for a month when all he really wanted to do was help me. I had no idea he went through that with his moms and you would never know looking at her she was the epitome of strength she took everything that was thrown at her and made it work no matter what.

All three of our cry baby selves were crying but I knew Dave was hurting just thinking about his momma. He never fully mourned that shit cause everything that happened was all at the same time and we all knew it. He was smoking and drinking all day everyday just to keep everything off his mind but I think he figured out that wasn't going to work quick.

Bianca embraced him.

"It's okay." She whispered rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry." He said wiping his face as he let out a humorless chuckle.