66.

Christmas Day Pt. 2

Omniscient-

"So Dave & Bianca aren't the only ones with baby news." Artist said.

"We get to know the gender!?" Bianca asked excited.

"Yes." Artist smiled. "In everybody's gift from me there is a letter to what name we picked. You guys just have to unscramble them." Ella said.

"Ooo this is about to be fun." Bianca said.

"All of you guys gifts are over here." Ella said pointing to where she put all hers.

Everybody got theirs passed out and we started opening.

Ella watched Bianca and David intently hoping they liked what she got both of them.

She knew they weren't on good terms and there was unsolved problems but she still loved them both very much despite everything.

Bianca opened her gift box and pulled out the letter "L" smiling.

"I got L!" She said grabbing the jewelry box out.

She opened it and immediately got choked up.

It was a gold necklace but not anything regular it had her mother's face on the front and her sons name and birthday on the back.

Bianca couldn't help the emotions that came over her.

She got up and hugged Ella.

"Thank you E." She said once they pulled away.

"You're welcome Bianca I hope you like it." Ella smiled.

"I love it!" Bianca said going to sit back down.

Dave was next he opened his gift box and pulled out a "E".

"I got E" I told everybody and pulled out a jewelry box.

He swallowed the lump in his throat when he opened the box and saw his chain with his mother's face on it.

Bianca embraced him as he broke down.

"Read the back baby." She told him.

His also had his Sons name and birthday on the back.

Ella sat nervously thinking he hated it.

"Yo E come here." He said once he wiped his face.

She got up going to where he was and he stood up hugging her for dear life.

"I love it Sis forreal and I love you thank you so much for this it means everything to me." He told her.

"I love you too D and you're welcome." She smiled as they pulled away.

Ashley was next she took the letter "M" out of her gift bag and told everyone.

Ella had gotten her a coat she wanted so badly. It was black leather and had ice blue fur around the hood and cuffs.

"Bitchhhhhh thank youuuuu" Ashley said hugging the coat like it was going to walk away.

"You're welcome sissy." Ella smiled.

It made Ella feel good that despite everything that has happened this year she could make everybody happy and smile.

Eli took his letter out which was a "Y"

He pulled the 2 boxes out his gift bag that held custom ps4 controllers he put on his Christmas list he sent everybody.

"Ayeeeeee I was hoping one of y'all got them. Thank you sis." He said looking at them in awe.