24.

Bianca-

"You sure we have to go back." I whined and I flopped on the hotel room bed.

"Yeah baby." Rock answered taking his hoodie off.

"Can you take my shoes off for me?" I asked him because I was too tired.

We were out all day. We went to the beach then to this arcade all the boys always told me about that they love going to when they come down here and then to this Caribbean restaurant that had the best food ever THEN we went to the carnival we didn't know what going on by this pier here. It's like 12 am now and were just getting back. It was our last day here though so I'm happy I enjoyed myself tired or not.

He came over slipping my shoes off for me and pulling me closer to him by my legs. For some reason he either likes doing that to me or I always put myself in the position for him to do it. Or both.

He pinned my legs back as if he was ready to be balls deep in me and laid his body on top of mine.

"I'm happy you with me B forreal." He said kissing my neck.

"Mmm I'm happy too." I said moaning cause he was on my spot and he knew that.

I felt his dick jump hitting my clit through my thin ass leggings I had on.

I had to keep my composure because I didnt want to rush and have sex with him but right now it felt right.

My breath got caught in my throat as he sucked on my neck.

I squirmed as he got me wet and cursed to my self because of it.

He reached down feeling me through my pants that I knew were probably wet by now and looked at me smirking.

"You always so wet for me ma. Every time I touch it." He said moving his hand in a circular motion making me moan lowly.

Right now sex in this hotel room didn't sound like a bad idea.

I grabbed his arm as he pushed me over board wanting to cum.

"Mhm baby I know what you want."He said yanking my leggings and thong off in one motion leaving me in my t shirt.

I looked at him intently as he touched me paying attention to every inch of my body before making his way back down to give me some head.

He flicked his tongue and I felt the flood happen between my legs.

He stuck a finger in licking his lips and diving in.

"Ooo fuck Rock." I said sitting up on my elbows watching him with low eyes cause I was beyond high off this.

"Mmmmm." He hummed shaking his head wildly as he sucked my throbbing clit into his mouth.

I went quiet not able to let a sound leave my mouth as my body jerked under him waiting to reach my climax I was longing to feel this again over and over with him.

I grabbed his head holding it right where I needed it and he didn't disappoint attacking my whole pussy but paying sole attention to where I wanted him at.

My mouth just hung open lazily as I sucked in air with no words coming out.

"Get your nut baby." He mumbled but I heard him loud and clear releasing right into his mouth catching my breath.