54.

Bianca-

Now we're all the safe house in Houston we got here about an hour ago so everybody is just sitting around chilling.

The boys leave first thing tomorrow morning so we're just all spending time with each other before we have to go separate ways.

"Aye B?" Artist asked coming into the bedroom where we all were sitting around.

"Yeah?"

"Come here I gotta talk to you." He said and I got up making my way out the room.

Dave and Eli have been gone for a little while getting stuff we need.

"Wassup? I asked him once he led me down the hall to the office they kept here.

"How you been lately?" He asked.

I sighed. "I'd rather not be here if that's what you mean. Besides that I'm fine." I smiled thinking about Dave and I.

"That's rare." Artist said.

"What?" I asked.

"Catching you smiling these days it's been rare." He shrugged.

I nodded understanding him.

"Dave told me about the conversation y'all had about Don." He told me.

I rolled my eyes. "It wasn't important or anything I was just in my feelings for a moment." I said shrugging.

He straight faced me and I sighed knowing Dave had obviously told him about what I said.

"You know how much I love you Bianca?"

"Yes Boogie a lot." I said.

"I'd do anything for you." He told me

"I know you would." I replied trying to see where this was going.

"You're literally my world. I'd start a war over you Bianca I love you more than I love myself. When ma told me I was finally getting to be a big brother like Don was to me I was so excited you're all I talked about until you were born. Before Ella and my child you been here you been my sister you been the light of my life forreal B and I never want you to feel the way you do about Don about me. You feel me?" He said.

I nodded. "I love you too Artist." I told him and he hugged me tightly.

I was getting really tired of all these potentially good bye hugs it was killing me inside.

"Now on another note. You know you can come to me about anything right?" He asked and I nodded confused about what he was going to talk about next.

"I know you comfortable with Dave the most and I respect that but if I ever here from somebody else about you saying you want to die imma personally kill you." He said making me laugh.

"I don't think I'd really ever go through with it but the thought was there in my mind a few times.  Things just got tough and I stopped believing in myself after a while." I shrugged.

"Don't ever give up on yourself again. You have so many people that love you and never want to see you do that to yourself we all believe in you B."

"I'm just a failure at this point there's not much to me anymore." I said.

He nodded. "You're not a failure B. We may be hard on you but in all reality we just want you to be great. Live your best life all that good shit. We love you we just want you to succeed in life." He told me.

"I appreciate y'all I really do." I said.

"Okay last thing I want to talk about." He said making me sigh.