55.

Artist-

"There's eyes on Rock he not going no where." I said.

"What time y'all leave in the morning?" Ashley asked stealing some of my chicken souvlaki.

"Our flight to Virginia is at 6:55 we get there around 10 and leave from there back home we should get there around 6 or 7 o'clock." I answered her.

"Damn y'all leaving so early." Selena pouted on Don lap.

"If they didn't have to drive from Virginia back home they probably wouldn't of had to leave so early." Bianca said.

"That's true. To bad y'all couldn't just get a direct flight."

"It was so last minute it's fine though because the whole Virginia to home thing will make more sense because Rock knows we do business down there we don't need anything leading back here to y'all." Dave said.

Bianca snuggled closer to Dave and Ella did the same to me but she been sleep for a minute.

"We got y'all enough stuff that y'all hopefully won't have to really go out anywhere but y'all know if y'all do need anything Eli and Hakeem will be back down here in 2 days." I said.

"Is there a plan yet or we just pretty much waiting this shit out right now?" Bianca asked.

"All we got is having y'all here safe, Rock should catch on to y'all being gone and start looking. He finds out we deal with him and his people before or after he finds out and then we can all go home." Eli answered.

"So why are Eli and Keem coming back in two days to be with us?" Bianca asked.

"Because this going to take longer than 2 days and once he catches on we don't want to risk him finding y'all and trying something so they gotta be here just incase something pop off it'll give the rest of us enough time to get down here." David said.

"I just hope this gets done quick and we can forget about this." I said.

"We only doing this cause of you." Don said and Ella stupid ass nodded her head agreeing. I thought her ass was sleep.

"Ella keep your big ass head still. Y'all both getting on my fucking nerves."

"What's your problem? I was just nodding my head Damn." She said with an attitude any time I defend my SISTER she catch an attitude but I don't give a fuck no more.

"Listen before we have to do this and potentially see each other for the last time all together I want to say something. I love all of y'all in this room we are a family blood related or not everybody in this room is an important part of my life and this family no matter what but what I'm done with is y'all two." I said pointing at Don and Ella.

"Artist you don't have to say anything it's fine." Bianca said as David held her tightly as he was falling asleep.

"I know you said I didn't before but now it's bothering me." I said.

Don smacked his teeth and Ella looked at me confused.

"We all make mistakes everybody in this room has and the fact that you two decide to point out everything wrong Bianca has done and I'm sorry im not about to watch it anymore I might be the only one who feels this way but I'm over this shit with y'all. Ella I love you to death you about to have my child soon and I don't want to be with nobody else but you but everybody should know where B stands with me. NO body in this room comes before her."

"Except your child." Bianca chimed in.

"Right except my child. That shit you said at the hospital to B that day was out of pocket and you know it."