12.

Ella-

Bianca ain't left her room in a couple days so Artist told me to come talk to her.

"Knock knock boo it's me." I said knocking on her door.

"Come in." She said quietly.

She was laying down facing the wall curled up.

"Aww boo boo what's wrong?" I said sitting on her bed.

"Nothing I'm just tired." She said simply.

"So you been tired for 3 days straight? What happened?" I asked her

"You can ask Boogie I been sick all week I have a stomach bug." She told me burying her face more under the covers.

I got up from her bed covering my mouth and nose.

"Ooo I cant be getting sick I hate being sick but if you need anything just let me know I hope you feel better sissy." I said quickly leaving out of her room going back to Boogies

"Why you ain't tell me she was sick stupid?" I said laying back down with him.

"I know that ain't even the issue it gotta have something to do with Dave." He said shaking his head wrapping his arms around me.

"Or maybe just maybe she is really sick." I suggested.

"It better be just her being sick or Im going to kill that nigga she been sad for the past 2 weeks I want to kill him for hurting my sister." He said snuggling closer to me so he could go back to sleep.

Bianca-

Guess who has been blowing up my phone... Dave.

For what? I don't know I'm done with him I refuse to deal with that situation anymore we don't have to communicate about anything that's dead.

Today is family dinner though and I really don't want to go because I know he will be there especially since I been ignoring his phone calls.

I got up out of my bed and went to my closet to pick something out to wear.

I decided on my space jams with some ripped jeans and a t shirt nothing special.

I got dressed straightened my hair alittle bit and left out my room to go eat down stairs.

Artist, Ella, and Rakim were all in the living room while the boys played the game.

"Oh look who's up." Artist said sarcastically.

"You feeling better?" He asked.

I shrugged and went into the Kitchen.

I grabbed my sub out the fridge from last night and something to drink going back up to my room.

"Man I gotta shit." I heard Rakim say.

"Use the upstairs bathroom you not about to stink the living room up." Artist said and they all laughed.

I ignored them and made my way to my room.

I sat down on my bed and turned the tv on to fuse since poetic justice was on.

Rakim walked passed and came back knocking slightly.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

"Could I come in?"

I nodded and he closed the door behind him.

He sat in the bed.

"What you been up to?" He asked me.

"Same old shit." I shrugged.

"I feel you. You coming to family dinner today?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "Im not really feeling it I'll probably go to the movies or something I need to get out of the house." I said killing this sub it was so good.

"We could go." He said.

"You seriously think Boogie going for that?" I asked him.

"Nah I know he not but if you want me to be real I don't care." He said simply shrugging his shoulders.

See I learned from the Dave situation getting involved with my brothers friends are a bad idea.

"I don't think that's a good idea Rock." I said looking at him.

He licked his lips looking me in the eyes "Why not? We could just be friends." He said.

"You think that's going to work?" I asked him.

"Listen B we both know we like each other why not try it?" He said.

I wanted to say "Because I fucked my brothers best friend got pregnant and now I'm on my own." But I couldn't and he was right I have had a slight crush on him but I ain't think he liked me too.

"Exactly you have no reason so what do you say?" He said grabbing my chin so I would look at him.

"Fine Rock." I rolled my eyes playfully.

He laughed kissing my cheek and got up to leave out. "I'll text you when I'm on my way to get you later." He said and I nodded smiling.

Hopefully this is god sending me a sign to move on from David. We'll see I know I'm not rushing anything.

Dave-

I pulled up to Bianca house for family dinner and got out walking through the garage like always. Almost everybody here but I ain't see Bianca.

"Hey Wassup." I said dapping and hugging everybody.

Her best friends were here even Don little hoe Selena was here but of course not Bianca.

"Where B at?" I said taking my seat at the table.

Artist glared at me and Ella quickly answered "She said she had a date."

"A what?" I asked choking on my Henny.

"Date. You know the shit real niggas take females on." Artist said throwing subs.

"What's your problem?" I asked him.

"You know exactly what my problem is." Artist said as Ella whispered in his ear.

"Nah I don't enlighten me." I said now this nigga was making me mad.

"Please enlighten all of us cause we want to know" Don said.

See what I don't want is beef between Don and Artist at the end of they day they brothers and I'm just the bestfriend.

"Nigga I'll deal with you on a later date I rather not ruin dinner cause I'm hungry as fuck." Artist snapped at me.

Everybody looked between us confused.

"Nah hold up why you coming at him like that? When did y'all get an issue?" Don asked.

"Man Im about to just go." I said getting up.

I came for Bianca and she not here so oh well.

"You can't leave its family dinner." Ashley said.

"I'm good I'll see y'all later." I said.

"Pussy ass nigga a bitch." Artist said as I walked away.

"Boogie you got one more time to talk out the side or of ya neck to me." I shook my head.

"Nigga and you going to do what? All I'm going to say is stay away from B or I will kill you nigga." He got up walking away with Ella out the back patio door.

Everybody was just looking confused and I turned back around to leave out. I don't have time for it.