36.

Bianca-

Everybody has been blowing up my phone since yesterday including Rock I didn't want to shut him out but I can't even describe where my head is at right now I just don't want to be bothered.

I never went to sleep last night I've just been up crying and crying and thinking and crying some more. I also don't think the fact that I came to Dave's house has helped either but I just wanted to feel as close to him as I could.

I heard a beep from the cameras he has around and saw Ashely's car pull up. She's the only one that would figure out I came here.

She parked and got out. I was so happy it was just her. I don't want to be bothered but Ashely is an exception.

I rolled over snuggling into his sheets that still smelled like his polo cologne and sighed tears flowed out my eyes I was tired of crying but I couldn't help it.

I heard Ashley come in slowly and close the door back behind her.

The dogs were barking I'll have to feed them soon and take them to my house eventually.

"I'm up you don't have to tip toe" I said in a raspy tone.

She sighed looking at me and sliding into the bed next to me she reached over and wiped my face.

"Everybody was worried about you I knew you probably came here though. To be closer to him." She said quietly.

I looked at her and nodded. Her face was puffy and she looked so drained. I knew if she looked like that I probably looked like shit too.

"You cried all night huh? No sleep?" She asked poking my puffy bags under my eyes.

"Yep." I nodded.

She sighed and shook her head.

"I can't believe this happened." She mumbled more to herself than me.

"Who ever did this has to pay. They have to." I said and she nodded.

"You know what instead of sitting here miserable and crying I say we go look at the Trap and brainstorm on how this happened, why and who did it." She suggested.

"As much as I want to find out I don't think I can go to the trap." I shook my head.

"I'll be right there with you we can even have Arty come along." She persisted and she knew I'd say yes because she said something about Artist. She knows I need him right now even if I feel like pushing everyone away.

"Fine..." I mumbled.  She got up and went to the bathroom.

You know that feeling you get in your chest when you can literally feel your heart breaking? That's exactly how I'm feeling right now but I know Dave wouldn't want me crying and moping around he'd want me to be strong like I always have been... he always told me that. We always had conversations about if anything ever happened to him but nothing could've prepared me for the pain this is causing me.

"I'll call him now." She said walking back in and I heard her phone on speaker.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey I found her." Ashley told him.

"Oh shit hey Ash I didn't even look at my phone I just picked it up my bad." He said shuffling around in the background.

"It's okay what are you up to right now?" She asked him as I got up.

I already got in the shower earlier so I decided to just get dressed.

"Nothing I'm just chillin. Where'd you find B?" He asked her.

"Dave's house." She said quietly.