64.

Elijah-

As we waited in the living room for a call from Boogie or David we heard cars pull up.

"I know that's not them. They would've already called us." Bianca said grabbing a gun from under the cushion.

I switched the tv to the outside cameras and it definitely wasn't them by the looks of the AR's in a bunch of masked niggas hands. Luckily they had a gate they had to get to first.

"Fuckkk girls go upstairs now."

"And leave you and Keem down here alone are you crazy?" Ashley said.

"Baby this is not up for debate you're not staying down here go upstairs now." I told her but she didn't budge.

My phone rang it was Don.

"I'm coming through the back I just got here."

I sighed unlocking the door for him and closing it right back.

"How many?"

"No more than 15 we got this." He said opening the gun case and handing them out.

"All pregnant people upstairs." Don said and Ella and Selena smacked their lips taking the guns he wanted them to have and went upstairs.

"B."

"Eli not right now." She said strapping up with Ashley.

"We're killers remember? We got this." Ashley said as we saw them finally figure out driving through the gate was the smartest idea.

"Vest everybody." Don said going to the closet and pulling down a box.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing B and the baby will be okay cause David would kill me.

"B and Ashley upstairs balcony head shots only. Don't get spotted." Don said they nodded running up.

"Soon as we see bodies drop we go out."

We heard 4 shots go off and 4 niggas dropped giving us our cue.

We ran out the back knowing they'd think we were in the house.

Rock must've sent his dumbest shooters out here. They all were looking stupid looking around trying to figure out where the shots came from.

I stood on the side of the house and popped 2 of them.

"I know he ain't send us to a snipers house." One of them said.

Ashley and Bianca hit another one and another immediately looked in their direction.

"They-." He was cut off by a bullet to the chest.

Suddenly I saw Don wet the rest of them up with the automatic he had.

I signaled to let Ashley and B know it was good to come down.

I sighed walking over kicking the guns they had away from them.

Don was pulling off masks.

Ashely ran out the house and jumped right on me.

She was crying and I just held her.

Ella, Selena, and Bianca all followed.

Selena went to Don and they hugged Bianca sat on the steps looking like she wanted to cry but she didn't.

Bianca-

I looked in our front yard seeing all these bodies Rock sent for us. His so called family. He wanted us all dead this whole time and we never would've known. I feel so stupid for ever fucking with him. He almost got David killed and he sent all these niggas for us. For me. For ARTIST. I'm still in shock.