49.

2 weeks later.

Dave-

I ended up going to thanksgiving dinner without B that day she was mad about the conversation her and Ashley had and I wasnt going to make her go if she didn't want to that would've just caused more of an issue.

She's been back to her old self kind of but not really.

She still ain't talking to her friends just Artist and I now.

She still be at my house but when she over here it's awkward for me cause I know I want her back but she ain't feeling it. I'm not going to sweat it though. It is what it is.

I'm talking to somebody new now. Trying to let myself move on.

"Hello David I been calling your fucking name for the longest." She said standing in front of me snapping her fingers.

"Yeah wassup?" I asked her.

"I brought back the food it's right there." She pointed to my nightstand where my plate of Popeyes was.

"Thank you B." I said grabbing it and digging right in.

She walked around and sat on her side eating hers while flipping through the channels.

My phone rang and it was a FaceTime from this girl Chanel I been fucking with for a couple weeks since Bianca made it clear to me she ain't want me no more.

I picked up and she was smiling. This girl was beautiful brown skin pretty smile just what I like.

"Hey Dave." She cheesed causing me to smile back at her.

I saw Bianca look in my direction but I ignored it.

"Wassup ma you back?" I asked her because she was out of town in Houston for her mom birthday.

"Not yet. I'm here one more day." She sighed rolling her eyes and leaning against the headboard in her hotel room.

"Damn I was going to come get you cause I'm not doing shit later." I told her I really wanted to see her.

Bianca sighed and got up going into the bathroom.

"Shit if thats the case let me buy a ticket now." She said putting me on pause.

"You deadass?" I asked her laughing.

My phone dinged and it was her texting me.

The screen shot was proof she really had bought a plane ticket back to New York she'd be here around 9 tonight.

"Damn ma I see you not playing." I laughed as she came back to the camera.

"I'm over Houston my family getting on my last nerve plus I miss you." She said shrugging.

"I miss your ass too imma be right at the airport to pick you up." I said and she smirked blushing.

"I should probably pack my stuff and get going my flight leaves in almost 2 hours I gotta get to the airport." She said yawning.

"Yeah and make sure you sleep on the plane I don't want you too tired for me." I smirked and she raised her eyebrow looking at me .

"I can't stand you bye David." She giggled.

"Bye ma. Text me when you land." I told her and she nodded blowing me a kiss and hanging up.

I got up taking my plate down stairs. I needed to feed the dogs too.

Once I threw it out I went out back.

My three dogs, Mase, Coca, And Sin came running up to me excited.