43.

Rock-

"I'm just suggesting maybe you should talk to her." My ex Kiki told me.

"You making these suggestions to make my relationship work but yet you sitting here on my lap naked." I told her and she smiled shyly.

"Okay then talk to me tell me how you're feeling in your relationship practice now and it'll be easier to express to her." She told me seriously.

"Kiera." I said with a straight face.

"Rakim. I'm serious come on yo." She said.

"I feel like since before everything happened we weren't where we needed to be for this relationship to work." I said.

"So do you still want the relationship?" She asked playing along.

I looked her in the eyes and said "I don't know anymore."

I could tell I had her nervous. "Why not?" She asked ignoring me.

"Something came up." I answered rubbing her thighs under the blanket as she straddled me.

"Like what?" She said with her face red as hell.

"You." I said kissing her.

"Rockkkkk." She whined pushing me away.

"What?" I asked her.

"Why are we even doing this?" She asked me.

"Because we still fuck with each other clearly." I told her.

"Okay but you have a whole ass girlfriend my nigga... I know it's too late to turn back now since we been fucking around for a minute but I feel bad we should stop this." She told me.

"Now you feel bad all of a sudden." I said screwing my face up at her.

"I'm deadass she been through a lot and instead of being there with her you been fucking me." She said.

"This started before she got taken by them niggas Ki." I told her.

"It don't matter. Ever since she was found you still been here everyday... do you not care about your relationship anymore? If you do you should stop coming here to me and be there for her." She stated.

"I'm a man I got my needs." I told her.

"Rakim you sound dumb. She was raped and all that you said of course after all of that she not going to just be throwing pussy at you easily you should've gave her enough time to come to you and finally want to fuck." She said.

"So you want to feel bad but you also want to ride my dick right now too." I asked her and she shook her head.

"Rock do you still want to be with Bianca?" She asked seriously.

"Right now no."

"You need to tell her that."

"She will never forgive me I can't do that to her right now. Now is not the time."

"You think cheating is any better?" She asked me.

"Why we gotta get into this can't we just leave it alone?"

"Okay we can leave it alone Rock..." She said climbing off me.

"Baby-."

"Rock I'm not playing with you. Leave me alone."

"Why you acting like this Kiera?"

"Because you know how I feel and I don't want to keep doing this shit it's not right." She said with tears in her eyes.