19.

Dave-

I sat in the club in our section as this stripper came over to give out lap dances.

"You want to go to the back?" She whispered in my ear straddling me.

Don't get me wrong usually I'm all for that shit but I came here strictly to get my mind off of Bianca I've been drinking and getting high just so I can focus on something other than her. So far... it's not working.

Me and Don ain't speaking. That shit hurt cause that's my brother but Artist told me he just been blowing up on everybody so I don't even pay attention to it. I know he will want to sit down and speak about it eventually.

"I'm good ma I'm just chilling." I said as she twerked on me.

Baby girl had a body on her, hair looked nice, face was just almost decent though and I've never been the type of nigga to fuck an ugly girl. I love pussy like the next nigga but I've never stooped that low to where I was going to fuck an ugly bitch. No matter how fat the ass is you need more than that for me.

"Okay daddy well you know where to find meat." She kissed my cheek and got up walking away.

"Aye man you good?" Boogie asked looking at me strange.

"I think imma get outta here I'm not feeling it." I said standing up checking to make sure I got my phone and keys.

"Alright man." He said dapping me and I made my way out the building.

It was only 11 and I some how came up with the crazy thought of going to Bianca house to try and talk to her since I know Cameron is still out of town.

Despite my better judgement I drove and ended up at her door contemplating on knocking.

I took in a breath and knocked I heard the tv playing The Wayans Brothers and quiet laughing so I knew she was close.

I haven't been to her apartment but Ashley and Ella made sure I knew where it was.

I heard her unlocking the door before swinging it open.

"What you doing here?" She spat.

"I need to talk to you." I said stuffing my hands in my pockets.

Her face softened a little bit but she kept the same tone.

"I'm done talking to you." She said playing with her fingers to avoid eye contact with me.

"B please-."

She cut me off saying. "Listen David I love you... so much it hurts sometimes." She mumbled the last part. "But I can't continue doing this with you. I'm done. So done... I know this is hard but whatever we were is over with. No we can't be friends cause we gave up that luxury a long time ago. It was all or nothing and we both ended up with nothing. Let's just leave it at that." She said sounding like she was trying to convince herself of what she was saying; but I knew she was serious.

What she said next broke my heart in a way I never thought it would. "I don't love you. I can't love you anymore." She said finally looking me in my eyes. "I don't want to love you anymore." She said still staring me right in the face.