26.

Dave-

I sighed to myself as I got out of my car at Texas De Brazil.

I ain't want to come but Ashely and Ella begged me.

I missed my sisters so I knew they missed me and figured I might as well go.

I walked in and my eyes landed on Bianca who was being held by Rock and kissing him.

She smiled at him and wiped her lip gloss off his mouth like she used to do to me.

I closed my eyes getting rid of the fucking memory and was greeted by Ashley jumping on me.

I wrapped my arms around her as I stumbled back.

"I missed you." She said hugging me tight and Ella came running making a scene.

"Brother!" She yelled hugging me as I put Ashley down.

"Hey Sis." I said pulling Ashley back in.

I really did miss my sisters a lot I can't lie.

Ella pulled away as her phone rang and stepped away from us.

Ashely turned and I saw her make up smudged and a bruise underneath.

Her and I got into a argument about this a month and a half ago.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her out to my car since we were all waiting for our table to be ready.

Everybody was early for once in our lives.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Get in." I said opening the door for her.

She sighed and got in.

I went to my side and did the same.

"Okay now what?" She asked again.

"You let that nigga hit you again?" I asked flat out.

Ashely been dealing with some nigga that she never brought around. She claims it's because she not that serious about him but that's bullshit.

She had to call me to come pick her up from some food spot on 115th and lexington in East Harlem because they got into an argument. Mind you we all live in the Bronx now so the drive take a minute especially with the traffic when I got there that's when I realized he beat her ass. I called to tell her I was outside and she told me to come to the bathroom. When I got in there she was hunched over the sink holding her side from where the nigga kicked her after giving her a black eye and busted lip. She claimed it was her fault but I wasn't trying to hear that. Mind you I've put my hands on females before but that was after they beat my ass or while trying to get them to stop as far as black eyes bruises and kicking them I'd never do no fuck shit like that. That night I busted Bianca lip I felt like shit even though I was just trying to get her off me. I may be a lot of things but as far as full blown beating a females ass? I could never. I watched my momma go through that shit  when I was young that's when I caught my first body. 12 years old I came home from basketball practice found my momma on the floor crying balled up from my step father beating her ass. She could barely move for days. He was gone when I got there but I knew exactly where he was at. Selling drugs up in Bed-Stuy like he did every night he was from over there so I had Don drive me over there with his mom whip I walked right up on him and it was two to the Dome. Don handled the rest for me and drove me back home. I laid with my momma taking care of her right then I promised her I'd never turn into that nigga, I'd never do nothing like that in my life and I'd never watch it happen.

"It wasn't him I made him mad-."

"No Ash Im not about to let you sit here and think it's your fault this nigga keep putting his hands on you. I don't care. You going to tell me his name or I'm keeping you on lock down til you do." I told her.

"Dave I just don't know what to do. I've tried to get away from him and every time he pops back up. I'm scared yo." She said now crying.

"Tell me his name Ashley." I told her.

I wanted his name and his whereabouts tonight and I was going to get them.

"I can't Dave." She said shaking her head.

"You saving this nigga for what man. He keep beating your ass Ashley." I told her.

"I'm not saving him I don't want y'all in trouble for me. I know y'all going to kill him without a doubt once y'all know who it is. I don't want y'all in trouble he got some people behind him I don't want y'all in beef over me." She stressed.

"You think I give a a fuck about that nigga or whoever behind him? What the fuck you expect us to do when he go to far one of these days? Cause that's what it's going to lead to. I'm not burying my fucking sister cause of some pussy ass nigga now give me his name!" I yelled making her jump.

"His name is Terrell he sometimes go by Nano. Rock cousin or something like that." She told me quietly.

She know nobody like him that's why she ain't open her mouth.

I knew exactly who she was talking about. He is Rakim cousin but they don't fuck with each other at all you wouldn't even think they was family. A lot of people ain't know so I knew she didn't.

"Where he stay at?"

I already knew but I wanted to see what she say.

"Stuytown on East 20th Street." She sighed heavily not wanting to tell me but knew I was going to find out no matter what.

The nigga making money now living in a $6000 a month Apartment and all that but that was over for him now.

"Fix your make up." I said and she pulled down the mirror doing so.

"That nigga not going to hurt you no more you hear me." I told her once she was done.

"Yeah." She mumbled and I hugged her.

"Thanks for being the brother I never had." She said hugging me back.

"You know I gotchu." I kissed her forehead.

That nigga going to be begging to die once I get to him.