38.

Ashley-

Soooo this Elijah boy is actually really cute and he's a sweetheart but hood you know? I believe we've been down here for 3 or 4 days now?

I see how he lost track of time the way he did. Being here just makes the days run into each other.

Right now Bianca and Eli are making us breakfast.

Nobody has came to check on us or anything I'm starting to really lose hope that we will make it out of here I just want us to be back home with our family.

"Are you okay?" Eli asked sitting next to me on the couch handing me my plate.

Being here could be worse... I mean we have food, clean clothes and a bed to sleep in but I want to get back to my family and kill whoever is behind this fucked up bullshit. Bianca is also like really disconnected right now she barely speaks on anything she's always in the room crying I'm worried about her sanity at this point.

She walked past with her plate and went right in the room quietly closing the door.

"Well I can't complain about the wonderful accommodations we've been given." I said sarcastically "But I just want to get back to my family. I need to know my brother is okay it's driving me crazy." I told him.

"You told me we are getting out of here you can't start losing hope now." He told me and I smiled eating the pancakes they made.

"I'm not." I partly lied. "I just wish I could snap my fingers and be back where I should be. We gotta get out of here I'm worried about B." I said looking towards the bedroom door.

"I take it she not usually this quiet and emotional?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Not at all." I said.

He nodded understanding.

"We just went through losing somebody close to us we haven't gotten the chance to cope and deal with it." I said as tears came to my eyes.

"If you don't mind me asking what happened?"

"You may of heard of him maybe not but there's this guy Dave he was like my Big Brother he's the reason I'm even alive right now he always had my back, always there for me no matter what I knew I could count on him and he was Bianca's boyfriend slash best friend slash not really together type thing." I chuckled at their roller coaster relationship. "But they loved each other so so much they been through it together you know some real deep shit but without a doubt they were everything to each other but they just never really worked out as boyfriend and girlfriend. Anyways he was killed almost a week ago we don't know by who or why which is really how we ended up here we were trying to find out information with our brother Artist and some people came and just took us." I told him.

"Artist? As in Boogie?" He asked.

"Yeah... you know him?" I asked.

"My cousin know him they really close he bestfriend's with Boogie brother." He told me.

"Don?" I asked him.

"Yeah..." He said realizing I just told him his cousin is dead.

"I'm so sorry Eli." I told him hugging him.

"This shit not right man." He said quietly.

This really a small ass world.

Bianca-

I finished my food and just laid back down.

Ashley came in the room looking sad.

She sighed laying down next to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she wiped her hand down her face.

"Eli is D cousin." She mumbled.

"What? How you know?"I asked.

"I was telling him about what happened and how we ended up here and he noticed I mentioned Boogie and then went on to tell me that his cousin is best friends with Artist brother Don and that's how he knew who I was talking about but then he also came to the realization that I had just told him his cousin was gone." She told me.

"Damn that's crazy I never would've guessed that." I said.

"I know me either he needed a minute so I figured I'd come in here and check on you." She said.

I sighed.

"I'm good Ash we going to get out of here and back to everybody. We have to.." I said to her.

"You know you don't gotta be so strong all the time? I'm your best friend, more like your sister you don't gotta hold that shit in around me. I know you been in here losing your mind not even knowing if Artist is okay. I know you're thinking about Dave and I know you're trying to keep it together because he wouldn't want us falling apart but I also know that you been going through it these last couple months you can let it go." She said crying and I did too.

"You know I hate crying, I hate feeling hopeless like this." I said and she pulled me into a hug.

"I know but I got you. Always, it's okay to let it out sometimes it good for you." She told me as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Ive had the same thing replaying in my mind since we got here and no matter how many times I try to clear my mind it comes back." I said a the tears finally fell and I let them.

"What is it?" She asked rubbing my back.

I sat up facing her clearing my throat.

"The day Rock and Boogie came back from their trip Rock got him and not even 10 minutes later Dave called me I declined it so I could pay attention to Rock and so he wouldn't think I just drop everything for Dave cause you know how he is about us." She nodded and I continued. "He- he called me to tell me that he loved me and how much he loved me and to apologize for all the bullshit that happened between us." I said getting choked up.

"Aw but that's good B." She said wiping my tears.

I shook my head. "No I'm pretty sure I heard his last real breaths on that fucking message. He was already shot by then and Keem was trying to keep pressure on his wounds. I heard him crying out in so much pain that I just wanted to take it away but I couldn't. He couldn't fucking breath!" I cried out and Ashley cried with me. "Those niggas left him there to struggle so badly to stay alive. All I kept hearing were the gasps of air he was trying to get but it wasn't working. The last thing I heard from him was a painful I love you and I didn't even get to say it back." I sobbed and she hugged me rocking me back and forth.

"I'm so sorry B. I'm so sorry." She sniffed as I held on to her and just cried.

"We going to get whoever did this I promise you that B they not going to get away with what they did." She told me.

"What if they killed Boogie what are we going to do?" I cried.

"He's still alive. I know it. He has to be he's not here and all I saw them do was hit him over the head they probably just left him there." She told me trying to be positive and have hope but at this point I'm all out of hope I can't have hope anymore because every time I do I get disappointed and heart broken behind it.

Them motherfuckas ripped me away from my brother and I don't know if he's dead or alive I just don't even want to be here anymore I just want to go away.