40.

I know I said I wasn't updating until I reached my goal of atleast 500 comments on the book BUT I've been really eager to get this chapter out and I know a lot of you want to hear more from Rock so I thought I'd just hit y'all with this chapter just cause 🤷🏾‍♀️

Also this chapter is especially for PeachesNHoes  she is the person who has commented the most on this book and apart of the reason I decided to go ahead and give y'all another one.

Enjoy‼️❤️

Rock-

"How you feeling?" Boogie asked me as we sat in Ashley's room as she and Ella slept.

I shrugged.

"You been really quiet this whole time I know something on your mind bro." He said.

"Since the moment they were taken I've just had a heavy feeling on my heart. It just seem like none of us can catch a real break you know?" I said and he nodded.

"I mean when the last time all of us genuinely been happy at the same time? I can't remember the last week we went without having shit go down. It seem like the past year just been a roller coaster." I told him.

"Yeah I feel you it been real hard on all of us lately I hope after this we ain't gotta deal with no more bullshit. I hope we can just move on." He said.

"I'm just worried about B more than anything..." I sighed deeply.

"I think I'm really just in a lot of shock right now. I can't believe some niggas took my girl and did that shit to her yo." I said as my voice broke.

He patted my back. "We gotta be strong for her bro. We can't let this shit consume her like I know it will. When she come out of that surgery I don't know who we will be dealing with. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to cut us all off and push everybody away... it's what she's good at." He said laughing a little.

"Yeah you definitely right about that. Who going to break the news about Dave?" I asked watching Ashley and Ella stir in their sleep.

I don't know what possessed these two grown ass females to squeeze on a hospital bed together especially when one is pregnant as fuck and the other got multiple injuries, stitches, and all that but they love each other so it is what it is.

"Man I don't know." He sighed looking at me.

"To keep it a hunnit with you this news might change some shit." He shrugged.

That's what I'm afraid of.

"Like I said I don't know what to expect from Bianca after this and some news like that could really just fuck some shit up with her." He said.

I just nodded. "Dave and I ain't never been the best of friends but when we thought he was dead it effected all of us. I'm happy to know the nigga alive but I ain't gonna lie I kinda want to put my hands on him for that shit. I agree with everything Ashley told em earlier. And now thinking about the fact that Bianca wanted him there when she was going through this shit... I just hate all of this bullshit man." I said not wanting to think about what happened to my girl.

"I know it's hard bro but if you love my sister the way you say you do I know you going to be there for her through all this shit." He told me.

I bitterly chuckled. "It's crazy how we used to talk about never loving another female after the bitches we used to be with. Now look you about to have a whole ass family with your girl my nigga and I would lay down and die for mine. Guess that when people say "You gotta love the wrong one to love the right one." That shit accurate yo." I said and he laughed smiling over at Ella.

"Yeah you know Ella and I been through our shit but we always made it out and now look at us. It's crazy. Just always gotta stick it out. Another thing people tend to do is look at sticking it out with somebody as pointless and a hassle rather than a learning experience. I ain't saying stay through anything cause some shit just unacceptable off rip but those rough patches people hit in relationships going to happen in any relationship so why give up with somebody. All the shit you go through with the person you love molds y'all and make y'all stronger can't give up so easily." He told me and I really took that shit to heart.

I've had my doubts in our relationship but if it's one thing I know, I love Bianca and I know for a fact she the person I want to be with.

"I ain't leaving her side." I said because I knew thats what he was getting at.

That's the thing about being with my best friend sister there's always going to be a bigger pressure on me to do what I'm supposed to do as her nigga even though imma do what I'm supposed to regardless I know imma lose my girl and my brother if I fuck up with her. They two of the most important people and closest people to me.

"I'm glad I ain't kill you like I planned when I found out you was with my sister back when you just up and took her with you on that Virginia trip." He told me laughing.

"She was going through some shit at that time you know? I knew the moment I decided to take her with me I wanted her to be my girl. I ain't want none of the pain them two other niggas caused her to be on her mind anymore I wanted to be her escape the person who really got her back through all the shit. The happiness she had when we were there was some shit I ain't seen her have in while especially before that. She was really just lost and she still kind of is but I know imma be there for her no matter what. My goal is to keep her that happy for the rest of her life." I told him just being as honest as I could.

"We done had some conversations about you and B and this the most genuine I've seen you be. You really love her?" He asked.

"More than I think I even know myself." I said sounding like the cupcake ass nigga B has made me.

"Remember this moment Rock forreal. I'm trusting you with my little sister man. Everybody knows that girl is literally everything to me I will kill you if you ever break her like them other niggas did again."