13.

Bianca-

"So what movie you want to see?" Rock asked me as we stood at the ticket booth and he had his arm around my waist kissing the side of my face.

"Um let's see Spider-Man." I said.

"You serious?" He asked chuckling.

"Yes I really want to see it."

"Alright Can we get two tickets to Spider-Man"He told the girl.

"Here you go." The girl handed us the tickets but not without stopping Rock as we were walking away.

"Hey if I give you my number you going to text me?" She said.

He looked at me and I ain't say shit. Ain't nothing I could be mad about she disrespectful as fuck but I don't have the energy for it.

"Yo you disrespectful as hell ma like you don't see me here with my lady right next to me." He shook his head.

"I thought she was your sister." The girl said.

"You stupid as fuck you watched me kiss all over her and thought it was my sister you just didn't give a fuck. And I'm sure I just gave you your answer." He said walking away and grabbing my hand.

"You didn't have to do that you know it was fine." I told him.

"Nah it wasn't that bitch was disrespectful as fuck regardless of who she thought you were I was clearly here with you a female so that tell her not to say nothing to me especially since I was all over you these bitches just don't give a fuck." He said shaking his head.

"Well thank you I appreciate it." I said wiping his mouth cause it was something on it.

"You welcome ma." He said kissing my forehead.

He's definitely making me feel so much better.

"You want some snacks?" He asked.

"Nah Im good." I said

"Iight let go sit down." He said.

We made it to the theater we were supposed to be in and we found a seat at the top in the back.

Im so happy they have reclining chairs I'm low key sleepy but I want to see this movie.

I reclined my seat and got comfortable.

Half way through the movie my phone was vibrating like crazy.

I looked down and saw I had 5 missed calls from Ella.

I rolled my eyes something must've happened.

"I gotta go call Ella back she been blowing up my phone." I told him he removed his arm from around me letting me get up.

"Hello I been trying to call you sis you need to get to the house now." She said as I heard a lot of yelling in the background.

"What happened." I said going back in the theater and grabbing my purse.

"We gotta go now!" I whisper yelled to Rock and he got right up we left out getting into the car.

"I don't know everything was fine until Dave came to dinner and Artist started throwing subs at him I got Artist out the house and Dave was supposed to be leaving but Artist caught him outside and now they fighting. Hurry up and get here." She said hanging up.

What the fuck man.

"We gotta go to my house some shit going on." I sighed

I am stressed the fuck out. I haven't had a good day in months I need a fucking break.