48.

Ashley-

"Her and Dave been ducked off by them selves I haven't seen either of them." Artist said as we were all sitting around having breakfast.

Everybody was here but Dave and Bianca.

"They wouldn't miss Thanksgiving or any holiday for that matter." Ella said shaking her head.

"It don't even matter." I shrugged.

"Don't be like that you gotta let her cope on her own. She been through a lot this year." Ella said to me.

"And she's not letting her best friends, or her family help her." I stated.

"It's nothing against us Ash. I think she has exactly who she needs by her side right now. We can't deny the bond them two have clearly she's getting through it the way she needs to." Artist said.

"They never want to talk about anything with us. All of us share our little shit here and there those two never do. We barely know what really went on with them besides the fact that they love each other and he fucked up. We are family they should be able to share shit like the rest of us instead of just staying to themselves not including us." I said.

"It's not that deep we gotta let them deal on their own." Don said.

"I miss my Bestfriend and my brother." I crossed my arms.

"We miss them too." Ella said rubbing my arm smiling.

I sighed and decided to call them.

Bianca didn't answer but Dave did.

"Hey sis." He said sounding tired.

"Did I wake you?" I asked him.

"No it's alright Wassup?" He said as I heard him moving around in the background.

"Sh baby go back to sleep it's okay." he whispered to B.

"My bad ." He said to me no longer whispering.

"It's okay happy thanksgiving." I told him and he got quiet.

"Shit I knew I was forgetting something. Y'all at breakfast?" He asked sighing deeply.

"You forgot thanksgiving D?" I asked him and everybody around the table looked at me as I shook my head.

"It's been- I don't know I just- I guess I did." He said trying to answer.

"Well yeah we're at breakfast." I told him sighing.

"I'm sorry sis I know I been slacking." He said sounding stressed.

"You good?" I asked him.

"Yeah yeah." He said not convincing me at all.

"The fact that you just lit a blunt in my ear and you just woke up like a minute ago tells me other wise." I told him.

"I always smoke Ash." He stated.

"Yeah but you don't always sound so stressed out and you don't forget Thanksgiving or any holiday, you've never forgotten anybody's birthday so wassup?" I asked him again hoping to get answer.

I put him on speaker and everybody listened in.

"I've just had a lot on my mind that's all." He said dryly.

"You and B been super distant we just don't understand why all of us getting shut out like we ain't shit but some outsiders." I told him.

He smacked his lips "You acting like she ain't going through the hardest year of her fucking life Ash all you been complaining about is her not wanting to be around anybody or talk. Would you want to talk your face off about shit you don't want to talk about? You kept that nigga Terrell a secret for months and didn't speak about it and distanced yourself from everybody but Ella. B and I were with you all day every day and never forced you to talk about that situation and how you felt we let you move on the way you wanted to if we asked and you didnt want to talk neither of us forced it so don't start that." He said.