63.

Bianca-

"ELI!!" I yelled running through the house.

"Elijah!!" I yelled again going downstairs cause I got no answer up here.

"What!? Is everything okay are you okay?" He came running out the kitchen with Ashley and Keem behind him.

"I'm fine I'm fine David is at the airport on his way back here and Rock is there and he's going to kill him there you gotta call Artist." I said.

He immediately called Artist.

"Bro get to JFK now. David there and so is Rock." That's all Eli said and they got off the phone.

I put my head in my hands sending a quick prayer that he will be fine.

Artist-

I sped to JFK and pulled right in the parking lot. Luckily I wasn't too far from it. I called Dave hoping he would answer.

"Hello?"

"Nigga are you fucking crazy." I said spotting his car and pulling up next to it.

He sighed. Rolling his window down.

"We getting him right now I don't care. I called Joey already he here & Rock over there." He said as I watched him nod in the direction Rock was.

Him and Armon were talking outside of his truck. Definitely going over whatever plan he had for Houston.

I sighed thinking whether or not we should do this.

"You sure right here is a good idea?" I asked through the open window.

"Positive. You coming?" He asked hopping out and quickly cutting around so Rock wouldn't see him.

I shook my head putting my hood on, grabbing my gun, and getting out.

He was cutting between cars fast big I caught up to him.

"In and out D." I told him and he nodded.

I blinked for a second and this nigga was already sneaking up behind him.

"Fuck." I said as I sent Armon a text to get out of the way.

I watched him read it and step back a little so Rock wouldn't notice.

David quietly came up putting him in a head lock and slamming him down between cars.

I ran over and saw David beating Rock face in with his gun.

Armon and I played look out as I saw Joey pulling right in front of where we were ready.

Luckily it's already dark out and there's obviously nobody just roaming the parking lot.

I looked to see what cameras I'd have to call my boy Shaq about. He works security here so those tapes can easily be fixed. From what I see though there's only one pointing this way.

David said he wanted to kill Rock with his barehands and that's exactly what he's doing.

He was choking the fuck out of Rock now and I just sent a prayer for my sanity.

"David bro he gone he's gone" I said walking up putting my hand on his shoulder.

He was crying squeezing the life out of him. I knew he was crying cause of Bianca. He was thinking about what Rock did to her not him I knew him doing this was for Bianca not for him being a snake.

"D come on bro. I know..." I told him squatting down next to him cause he wouldn't stop and I knew by now Rock was dead and his neck was half broke.

"David listen to me we gotta get back to Bianca do you hear me?" I said grabbing his arms.

He finally looked up to look at me and I'd never seen David like this before. He didn't even look like himself.

"He hurt B." He said sounding so sad it even broke my heart.

There was no way David wasn't killing Rock whether I came or not he had too much to kill him for.

"I know bro I know he dead now he can't hurt her anymore it's okay." I said picking his gun up tucking it and nodding Armon over to help me get D up.

"Come on D."

David let go of Rock neck and started getting up but then he stood on his shoulders and snapped Rock neck like he was a baby bird.

I saw Armon do his quick prayer clearly asking for forgiveness like I did and help David stand up.

I nodded Joey over and looked at Rock almost throwing up.

David fucked him up he didn't even have a chance. I'm sure he was brain dead before he even started choking him.

"You got this?" I asked Joey and he nodded dapping me.

I sighed stepping around his body.

"We getting on this plane y'all?" I said walking up to Dave & Armon.

They both nodded we got our bags and went to check in.

Something snapped in David back there. Something I've never seen before.