17.

Bianca-

I had to stay at the hospital but only for like 2 days and now I'm home.

Cameron has been with me the whole time taking care of me which I appreciate a lot. Unfortunately he has to go out of town to see him Grandmother today with his mother. He didn't want to leave me but I told him to go because she's sick.

"Baby you ready?" He yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah Im coming." I yelled back grabbing my purse and my phone.

I went down stairs looking for my car keys.

"What you looking for?" He asked rolling his luggage to the door.

"My car keys. Have to seen them?" I said as I looked through my purse.

"No but it's fine just drive my car." He said handing me the keys.

"You sure?" He has his Audi at my house and he never used to let me drive it.

"Yeah baby now come on so we can go eat and I can get to my moms and then the airport." He said.

"Okay Im coming." I said grabbing a water out the fridge and following him out the door locking up.

He put his luggage in the trunk and got in as I started it up.

I smiled just happy to drive it because I love driving Dave's and they have the same one.

"Where you want to eat?" He asked.

I shrugged. I haven't really been eating. Not on some Im starving myself shit but I just haven't been hungry.

"I'm not that hungry honestly. We can go wherever you want." I told him.

He looked like he wanted to say something to me but decided against it.

"Just go to McDonald's." He said getting on his phone to turn some music on the Bluetooth.

"McDonald's is literally around the corner from here why did we have to leave so early?" I asked him cause this was pointless.

"Because I thought your ass would've wanted IHOP or something." He said.

"Your so fucking annoying." I mumbled and sped off towards fucking McDonald's.

"Yeah well you are too but you don't see me fucking complaining and don't drive my shit like that." He said moving the gear out of sports mode slowing me down.

I moved it back and he got mad. "I hope you find your car keys cause you can't drive this car after today. Look how you doing my shit." He said.

"I'm driving it like you would now all of sudden it's a problem? How does that make sense?" I asked him as we pulled up to the drive thru window.

"Just shut the fuck up and order." He said ignoring what I said.

I shook my head and waited for them to come to the thing.

"Welcome to McDonald's how can I help you?" The girl said.

"Can I get a southwest salad with grilled chicken and ranch dressing and a large strawberry Fanta." I said for myself.

"And was there anything else?"

"What you want?" I asked Cam.

"What I usually get." He said.

"Can I get the 10 piece nugget sweet and sour with a large fry and large root beer." I said.

"Okay got it your total is $12.35 at the first window."