50.

Bianca-

Today Dave invited Ella and Ashley over here because he says we all haven't had time together like we used to.

We haven't talked about what happened in my old room but I think it's for the best we are trying to stay friends and so far without addressing that it's been good but I'm just worried about us not talking about it and then it causing a strain on our relationship late on. I'm not trying to cause any waves though so I'm just leaving him alone about that.

Meanwhile everybody but me is focused on:
1. Finding Rakim

He went missing right after he figured out that everybody knew. We know he'll pop up somewhere it's just when where and with who else that's the worry. I'm concerned about it.

And
2. "Getting things back to how it was"

I'm not concerned about this at all though.

Everybody wants to make things like it was before all this stuff happened.

I just want to move on and do something new and fresh I'm not focused on making now like the past we all should move on and keep going.

"Knock knock." I heard Ashley say behind my door.

I took all my stuff out of Dave's room and brought in here.

Since David moved like 2 years ago Ashley, Ella and I had rooms in here Jayla would come here too but not as often as the rest of us.

They aren't letting me go home just yet and I'm pretty sure they're going to make me leave because they don't want to risk Rock coming to my house after me since he knows where I live and I'd most likely be home alone all the time so it's safe here for now. If shit gets hectic Ella, Ashley, Selena and I will all be at the safe house in Houston.

"Hey sis." I said as her and Ella walked in the room.

Ella and I haven't spoke since last time we were actually cool which was before Ashley ended up in the hospital after she fought Jayla.

"I missed you." She squealed coming to hug me.

"I missed you more." I said hugging her back.

"You look like you're doing good." Ella said to me smiling.

"I'm just taking it one day at a time." I shrugged smiling back at her. The fairness was irritating me but I kept it cordial.

"Wow you got so big that's crazy." I said to her because I don't see her as often so when I do her belly has grown so much.

She's due in February and I'm so excited I just want the baby to get here.

"I know I just turned-."

"6 and a half months." I finished her sentence smiling.

"Aw you remembered how cute." Ashley said.

I rolled my eyes.

I only remember because we were basically exactly 2 months apart.

"Of course I'm excited for my niece or nephew." I said which was the truth I just don't fuck with the little peanuts momma.

I wanted to rub her belly but I changed my mind. You ever get the feeling that you want to punch somebody in the mouth?
Yeah it just came over me.

"What does Dave have planned?" Ashley asked sensing the awkwardness between us.

"I don't know. He said we need to sit down and talk and just kick back how we used to." I said.