46.

Dave-

I looked over at Bianca as she kept stabbing her food with her fork but not eating anything.

Right now we're at my house eating on my couch. Well I finished my food of course she's not going to eat.

"I'll take it." I said to her and she looked up handing it to me.

I sat it on the table and she just looked at me quietly.

"You not hot with that big ass hoodie on?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "I only have a bra on underneath so I'm good." She said.

"What's wrong why you need them pills?" I asked straight up.

"I can't sleep I can't eat I can barely function it's killing me." She said breaking down immediately.

I pulled her into me and she buried her face in my chest crying.

I rubbed her back comforting her.

"It's okay B. I got you through this." I told her.

"You gotta stop with the pills though. Unless you're really in pain then I will give you some but that's your only option you're not in control of them anymore." I told her.

"What if I can't sleep?" She asked.

"We're finding you a therapist." I told her and she sat up looking at me.

"Dave I like to think you know me better than anyone. So you should know I'm not going to no therapist." She told me.

"Bianca do you ever want to get back to who you were before all of this?" I asked her and she stood up.

"I came to the conclusion that this is just who I am now all the shit I went through molded me into who I am right now and I'm content with that." She said dryly.

"I'm only 18 D can you believe that shit? I need to just leave everything alone and focus on myself and my family that's it. I can't continue dwelling in everything negative I've caused I need to learn from my mistakes. I'm so lost you have no idea." She said mumbling the last part.

I watched her pace the room quietly.

She reached up to put her hair in a bun and I saw bruises on her back and wrists.

I looked at her sideways and she looked confused.

"What?" She asked.

"You still got bruises?" I asked pointing at her arms  and she looked scared moving fast putting her arms back down.

"Oh um yeah they're still going away." She shrugged.

I just looked over her and nodded.

I texted Eli to let him know.