18.

Artist-

"Did y'all see the video?" Ella said as her and Ashley walked into the house.

Don, Dave and I were smoking Ella came and sat on my lap.

"What video?" Don asked.

"Bianca whooped Serena ass at McDonald's earlier." Ashley said.

"Yo what?" I said.

"Mhm." Ella nodded

"Y'all was there?" Don asked.

"No we saw it on Facebook but Cam was with her I guess you can see and hear him in the background stopping Alisha from trying to jump B." Ashley answered.

Dave stayed quiet but I saw him clinching his jaw so I knew he was mad about something.

"Where the video at?" I asked.

"I got it on my phone." Ella said handing it to me and Ashley handed her phone to Don for him to see.

"It's all over Facebook, Twitter, and IG too." Ashley said.

"Damn lil sis really got them thumpers." Don said getting hyped cause he know we taught her how to fight.

"Right she got that bitch leaking and screaming for help." I laughed.

Then she started banging the girl head into the ground and Cam picked her up and she kicked her in the head and mouth.

"Oooo I know she lumpy and fucked up." I said wincing.

A few seconds later Don did the same thing getting to that part of the video.

"That's wild." I said handing my baby her phone back and she laid on my chest.

"Why was they even fighting that was so long ago." Don said laughing shaking his head.

"She said she'll tell us what happened when she get here. She was on the way when we spoke to her." Ella said.

Of course in walks Bianca with mad scratches on her face.

"Yo what the fuck?" Dave said getting up fast as fuck to look at her face.

"Hm he really love her ass." Ella laughed and Ashely joined in.

"Man don't even get me started on that weak ass bitch I had to bite her to get her to stop scratching me." She said as Dave gripped her chin turning her head and we saw a deep one on her cheek.

"You gotta put some ointments or something on it." Dave told her kissing her forehead and hugging her she hugged back wrapping her shirt ass arms around his neck.

"This shit is so weird." Ashely whispered to us and we nodded agreeing.

"So why was y'all fighting?" Ashley asked as Bianca sat down next to her away from Don which was petty but its literally all of us on the same couch and then Don across from us.

"I had to drop Cam and his mom off at the airport because his grandmother is really sick so we went to McDonald's before to go eat we order pay everything is fine THEN I pull up to the last window and the bitch Serena standing there handing me our drinks talking about some "look who it is." Or something like that. We ignore her but then here comes Alisha ass and they talking shit blah blah. Cam was basically pissed off which they bullshit and was like yo get give us our food so we can go. So this bitch hands me Cams bag of food and then throws mine at me so my shit went on the ground and they laugh akikin in the fuck restaurant. So me being me I took a couple breath you know so I wouldn't beat they ass but then I thought about everything that happened and I pulled up going right in there and snatch her ass over the counter." Bianca said.