6.

2 weeks later

Bianca-

Right now I'm siting in Dave's living room with Jayla and she getting on my last nerve. Especially because I don't feel good.

"You should just take a test it's possible." She said trying to convince me to take a damn pregnancy test.

"Jayla leave me the fuck alone about it or get out." I straight faced her.

"Man whatever don't say I didn't tell you so when your ass find out you are pregnant." She said.

"Who's the daddy anyways I ain't seen you with no nigga." She stated.

"Jayla get your shit and leave I don't want to hear your mouth. You annoying the fuck outta me."

She got up laughing and hugging me kissing my cheek.

I hugged her back and walked her to the door.

"Mood swings already." She laughed going out of the door.

I closed it behind her sighing and shaking my head at her stupidity.

I sat back on the couch bored because Dave has been gone since early this morning and since I can't go to work there is nothing to do but sit in the damn house til my brothers figure out what to do and I️ can go about my life.

I flipped through the channels and decided on Bravo since something always good on there.

My phone rang and it was Dave calling me of course I picked up.

"Hey D." I smiled.

"Hey baby. You feeling any better?" He asked me cause I was puking my brains out earlier before he left I still don't feel well but I haven't thrown up in a couple hours so that's good.

"Alittle bit." I sighed resting my head on the pillow.

"You need anything before I come home?" He asked making me perk up because I missed him.

"Some hot Cheetos? And can you get that one Arizona you put me on to... I forgot which one." I said trying to remember.

"Yeah Baby I got you I'll be back in a minute." He said.

"Thanks and okay I'll see you soon." I replied.

"You're welcome I love you B." He said causing me to smile hard as hell.

"I love you too baby." I said he chuckled and hung up the phone.

To say Dave and I have been good would be an understatement. Since I've been living with him we haven't been arguing like we were, the hoes disappeared, and the sex... the sex was beyond great.

Right now it was easy playing it off since I HAD to stay here with Dave but when it was time for me to go back home I don't know what we are going to do.

We had the whole conversation about telling my brothers and I wish I could with out them killing David but I can't do that I begged him to just keep it quiet and we will figure things out as we go.

Dave-

"Imma head out." I told Talia.

She smirked.

"Gotta get home to your girlfriend huh?" She said rolling her eyes.

"See why you do that? Always gotta ruin some shit." I said shaking my head as I brought my hoodie over my head.

She put her hands up in surrender.

"I'm just asking a question. For somebody who told me to leave them alone you sure be over here a lot." She replied smartly.