8.

Bianca-

It's been 2 days and Dave and I️ haven't left the house.

He hasn't ate, or left the bed room he has showered at least.

He barely lets me leave his side but I'm alright with just holding him all day.

This shit makes all of our petty ass arguments go out the window.

She was fine last time he talked to me about it she was on a good track then for Dave to come home from seeing her and tell me she was gone I️ knew he was crushed.

Right now we're in bed watching tv.

Well I️ am he just laying between my legs with his head on my stomach looking no where in particular.

"I️ love you B." He said quietly with a raspy voice.

The first thing he has said since he came in that day.

"I️ love you too." I️ said.

He looked up at me and puckered his lips.

I️ leaned down and pecked his lips feeling them the first time in days.

He got up hovering over me deepening our kiss I️ could feel the pain behind his actions but I️ missed him touching me like this so I️ let him continue.

He lifted my tank top over my head exposing my bare chest.

He kissed down my body causing my breath to hitch.

He pulled my shorts down and spread my legs all in what seemed like the same motion.

He immediately dived into my pussy sticking two fingers in.

"Mmmm right there." I️ said when he found the perfect motion of his tongue and fingers.

He kept going until I️ grabbed his hair lift his head up because it was too much.

He held my legs back farther not letting up so I️ tried to run.

"Don't fucking move." He growled which turned me on more.

I listened and took it.

"Wait wait wait." I️ gasped.

"Ohh fuck Dave I'm about to cum."

-

Listen when I️ tell y'all Dave just fucked me like he never has.

He had me running and squirting all over the place I️ ain't never had it like that.

But now he's back to being quiet and shit so I guess he just needed a release I don't mind though I know he is going through it right now.

I was the same way when I lost my mom but that was when I was 11 I try to keep my mind off of it and think of it as her not suffering no more. We lost our mommas the same way to cancer. My mom had cervical cancer though I'll never forget how bad it was seeing her like that for those months before her death.

"Baby why you crying?" Dave asked me wiping my face as he looked up at me from my lap.

I just shook my head. "Nothing I'm fine." I answered.

I didn't want to vent to him about my mom at a time like this.

"No you not what's wrong?" He said sitting up.

"Dave I'm fine baby alright?" I said touching the side of his face looking in his eyes.

He smiled but still ain't let it go. "Listen you ain't gotta hide shit cause of what's going on with me. You here for me imma always be here for you including right now." He said kissing me.

I sucked his lip into my mouth slowly letting go of it.

"I love you." I said holding his chin.

"I love you too now tell me what's wrong."

I sighed knowing he wouldn't let it go but instead of telling him I was thinking about my mom I decided to ask about our conversation the other day.

"I just have a question...." I trailed off fumbling with my hands.

"Wassup Baby?" He said giving me his full attention.

"You said the other day you're single so you can basically do what you what and I respect that I just want to know what we are? Like am I supposed to just go with the flow and wait? Or am I free to do what I want?" I asked these were real questions that have been on my mind since he came in that day from Talia house.

He sighed and I watched as he ground his teeth together indicating that he was mad.

"I said that shit cause I was mad." He mumbled.

"So what are we doing? You going to cheat or we going to be serious about this for once?" I asked calmly.

Pay attention to how I said CALMLY.

"Man Bianca you always gotta start some shit. I just said I said the shit cause I was mad I ain't mean it so why you still asking a bunch of questions. I said I love you ain't that enough? Man learn how to let shit go. We be good til you start shit." He said raising his voice.

"No Dave we be good til YOU fuck up. You can love somebody and still fuck them over. You know what I went through and you sitting here going to do the same thing to me. It's hard for me to trust people but I trust you no matter how much to do some shit to me you think this shit is easy. This is the exact reason I don't want to catch feelings cause you going to fuck me up David. You claim you in love with me and you want me to feel the same way but do you think imma be able to fall for you when you keep doing this shit already. Do you know how much it will kill me if I fall for you and you continue to do me like this? You just don't get it." I shook my head standing up from the bed.

"Where you going B?" He sighed.

"Home." I said simply stepping into my sneakers and throwing my windbreaker on.

"You can't go home." He said walking up to me grabbing me by the waist.

I looked away from him as he kissed my cheek.

"That's how you doin me now?" He asked pulling me closer to him. "You know I need you right now. Please don't leave." He said putting his face in the crook of my neck.

I really wanted to say fuck it and stay because I know he needs me here but he will never get where I'm coming from until I leave and stop coming back like I always do and that's this time.

"I'll be here in 2 seconds if you need me just call text, FaceTime me anything the more we around each other it seems like it the worst it get. I gotta go." I said to him kissing his lips.

We looked at me hurt and let go stepping away from me.

Him letting go felt like it was for good and that feeling broke me inside.