31.

Ella-

It's been almost a week since Bianca and I fought. I've reached out to her to apologize for what I said because I know I was wrong but she has been ignoring me.

Ashley's talking to me but Barely.

I called Dave to apologize to him but he told me to stop calling him cause he don't want to talk.

Artist and I only speak about the baby nothing more. I don't even know if we're together anymore he hasn't said anything about us or let me explain to him.

My lip is still healing but as far as everything else I just have a few bruises left that are fading.

It's weird to say but I deserved it I should've never said that to her and Dave it was wrong on so many levels.

"You ready to go?" Artist asked coming into the  guest room where I been sleeping.

I nodded and got up.

We had an appointment to go to for the baby.

He walked out and went downstairs probably going to the car.

I miss him so much he don't speak to me a lot he don't even touch me anymore or kiss my forehead before leaving like he always did. I need to fix this.

I walked out the house and he was waiting in his Benz truck for me.

I got in and he pulled right off headed to the doctors office.

After about five minutes of silence I spoke up.

"Artist?" I said.

"Huh?" He answered paying attention to the rode. Luckily the office is literally around 2 blocks from our house because we were about to pull up since there was no traffic.

"Are we still together? I know I was wrong and I'm sorry the thought of getting rid of our child even crossed my mind it shouldn't of I was just scared for a moment. I'm scared every time y'all leave the house to do something I don't want to get that call one day that you're gone because I don't know how'd I go on. I was scared I'd get left alone to raise our child and I don't want to do it if you're not there with me. I'm just really sorry baby." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

He parked and turned the car off.

He looked at me and wiped my tears.

"I'm not going no where. I understand where you coming from and I should've let you explain but the way you was acting at the time I ain't want to hear nothing from you. You got me baby Alright? You don't have nothing to worry about. I forgive you I know you'd never do that just you thinking about it had me mad." He said kissing me softly.

"I love you E." He said.

"I love you too."

Hopefully Bianca nor Ashley open up their mouths about anything else they know one thing that Artist would definitely leave me for.

Bianca-