65.

Christmas Day

David-

We decided to stay in Houston for the Holidays.

Bianca keep talking about moving here. She crazy as hell she just enjoying the weather she'd miss New York and I'm damn sure not moving.

I put the last of everybody's gifts I got them under the tree since we all knew we'd want to open some shit early we agreed to put the gifts under the tree the morning of. Sad a bunch of grown ups can't wait. I know.

I hung the giant clear ornament that held our first ultrasound picture in it as a surprise to everybody who doesn't know.

I smiled looking at it. I cried at the appointment I couldn't be happier right now. I just wish I would've done this the first time around.

"Baby you okay?" Bianca asked coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah just putting the ornament up." I said as she walked up and hugged me.

We all had onesies on for today the girls insisted.

"You think they'll all be excited?" She asked looking worried.

I embraced her as she buried her face in my chest.

"I'm excited and you're excited that's all that matters to me it'd be great if everybody is but we know it's going to be some slick shit said." I told her and she nodded.

"You still sleepy ain't you? Wanted to be up first to open your gifts." I said laughing as I tried to pull her away from me to look at her but she just buried her face more.

"Yes I'm sleepy and it's only cause you got up. You know I wake up too when you do." She mumbled.

"How about we go back to sleep til everybody else come down here so our surprise is actually a surprise." I told her.

"They going to be so confused." She laughed as I cut the lights back off and we made our way back up to our room.

Ashley-

I woke up hearing nothing but quietness so I knew I was the first one up.

"Uhun 5 more minutes baby." Eli said tightening the arm he already had around me.

"We gotta put gifts under the tree." I told him but he wouldn't budge.

"It's early we got time." He said with his eyes still closed.

I huffed knowing he wasn't going to let me go.

"5 minutes Eli I'm for real it's already 9." I told him and he nodded pulling me closer.

I just grabbed my phone checking all my notifications while he fell back to sleep just that fast.

I took a snap of us "sleeping beauty don't want to get up knowing we got presents to put under the tree." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Man she know it's early as fuck why people never sleep in on Christmas? It's a whole holiday. The fuck we up so early for?" He said actually making a point.

I ended the snap posting it while I laughed.

"Come on now Ash you said I could get 5 more minutes. Going to start talking in my ear and now you giggling your fucking ass off shaking and shit." He said letting go of me pushing me back to my side and turning over.

I had the Pokémon "wow" face on.

If there's one thing Eli hates its getting woken up. He a cry baby over his sleep.