37.

Artist-

I woke up and Ella was looking at me.

"Oh thank god." She said rushing over to me hugging me.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked rubbing the back of my head that was throbbing.

"You B and Ashley went to the trap to take a look at things before y'all could get in somebody came up took them and knocked you out." She told me causing me to panic.

"B and Ashley where are they?" I said trying to get up but she pulled me back down.

"We don't know." She sighed.

"Fuck!" I yelled frustrated.

"What you mean we don't know? Who the fuck could've took them." I yelled.

"I don't know Boogie!" She yelled back.

I sighed rubbing my hand down my face.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" She asked me.

I nodded "Um yeah we went to the trap to see if we could find anything that would lead us to who killed Dave..." I paused because saying the shit out loud stung and I could tell Ella felt the same because her face twisted up into a look of pure pain when I said it.

She nodded for me to continue after a moment. "When we got there we had barely gotten out the car good before we heard Ashely scream when we turned around somebody had her and dragged her to their car and then I was knocked in the back of my head making me let go of Bianca and somebody snatched her too and put her in the same car Ashley was put in after that I passed out." I told her.

Don and Rock came in the room. Ella leaned over and gave me a hug an a kiss before telling me "I'll be back I'm going to the kitchen."

I kissed her back and she left out.

"So why the fuck would you think it was smart to go to the trap with just you and the girls? Did you even think about the possibility of something happening? B and Ashely can only do so much bro now look they fucking gone and we don't know where they could be they could literally be out of the country and we have no idea where to start looking." Don said.

I shook my head. "Nigga you don't act like a brother to B at all so don't come in here talking to me like I'm the bad guy. Do you even really give a fuck that she's gone or you just trying to make a scene like usual? Nigga don't come jumping out your tree with me especially right now. Either you're going to help us find MY sisters or you can't get the fuck out." I told him.

"Listen bro B and I may not get along that well but that don't mean I don't care about my sister. Of course imma help find her." He told me.

"I think we need to start with who had to do with that happened to Dave." Ella said coming back in.

Rock nodded agreeing.

"Yeah you right." Don said quietly looking around the room.

His ass been acting weird but he just lost his best friend I would be too if I lost Rock like that.

"We don't got shit though the streets not talking or none of that." I shook my head.

"I don't get that though these niggas ain't said a word about this shit but I already got hit up about B and Ash going missing." Don said.

"Who hit you up about it?" Ella asked sitting on my lap once I sat on the bed.

"Chino he said he heard about it from Serena." He answered making all our faces scrunch up.