22.

(Days later)
Dave-

"He cheated with Jayla." Ella said reaching across the table to hand me her phone.

Ella, Ashley, and I were at Dave and Busters having Brother, sisters time. This ain't nothing new we always did this but Bianca and Jayla was always here too.

Ella and Ashley don't have brothers and I don't have sisters and we are all family so the bond is real between all of us no matter what.

I scrolled through the multiple pictures and immediately felt bad.

"Damn that's fucked up." I said running my hand down my face.

I knew when she found out she had to be hurt. Her and Jayla were close and I know it hurt her when I fucked her behind her back so I knew it killed her to know that Jayla fucked her nigga that she knew about.

"Yeah she hasn't talked to us though just little texts here and there but that's it." Ella said

"We went by her house but she ain't answer so we don't know what's going on." Ashley said eating her salad.

"I saw her the other day at Walmart with Rock." I told them reaching for the steak sauce.

"Oh yeah they've been close these past couple of months." Ashley nodded.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Sorry. But what'd she say?" Ashely asked.

"It's cool and nothing we bumped into each other and just walked away." I shrugged.

"Really? No hi or anything?" Ella asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"Have y'all talked since that situation at the house?" Ella asked.

"I went by her house a couple days after that to talk but she just shut me down and told me she didn't want to talk, she done with me and she don't love me anymore or whatever so I just left and didn't bother to try and say anything else." I told him.

"What?" Ashley said in disbelief.

"Yep." I said.

"You know she ain't mean that though right?" Ella said trying to reassure me.

"I don't even give a fuck no more I'm over it." I shrugged.

They both looked at me but knew I was done talking about it.

They also knew I wasn't really over it and I did give a fuck but the whole Bianca and I situation is a dub.

"What we doing after we leave here?" Ashley asked.

"Whatever y'all want." I shrugged.

"Well we did tell Bianca we would go to the nail salon with her but she not answering now." Ella said.

"She's in Virginia." I told them.

"Wait what how you know?" Ashley asked.

"It was Rock turn to go to the Virginia meeting and she went with him." I answered.

"Oh wow okay." Ashley said texting away on her phone.

Bianca-

"I feel so much better." I said stepping out of the shower while Rock got dressed to go meet up with some people.

"I'm glad you do baby girl." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning down to kiss me.

I smiled kissing him back.

"You want to do something tonight or chill here?" He said.

The last two nights we went out to the club and to do other stuff but tonight I think I just want to stay in the hotel room and chill.