59.

Bianca-

"Did you get a chance to tell him?" Selena ask as we sat in the living room.

"Kind of. He was rushing me off the phone again so I just blurted it out and hung up." I sighed sipping my Slurpee Eli got me from 7-Eleven.

"Aww I'm sure he's excited and going to call you when he gets a chance."

"What if he's not excited? What if he doesn't want nothing to do with our child like last time.? What if something happens again?" I said as tears dropped down my face.

Selena pulled me into a hug.

"Everything will be okay B. I've seen how you and David are. I've heard him talk about you like you're the only girl in this world. I heard how badly he was broken when y'all lost y'all
son. They're going to come back to us and everything will be okay." She told me.

I couldn't help but have my son on my mind. I know it might sound stupid but despite everything that was going on at the time I fell in love with my baby. Even with David doing what he did I loved our baby with everything in me.

"People say you don't know Love until you've carried a child in you and I experienced that. I fell even more in love with him after I gave birth but I guess my love wasn't enough to keep him here. What if I can't have kids full term? I don't want to go through that again especially alone." I cried.

Selena rocked me back and forth telling me everything would be okay but in my head all I can think of is what will go wrong.

"B I think somebody wants to talk to you." She told me.

I sat up and turned around seeing David standing there with his bags in his hands.

"Wait what are you doing here? With bags? You're staying?" I asked excited to see him but I didn't know if he was as excited so I stayed seated.

"I'm not missing anything this time." He smiled and the biggest smile spread across my face.

"Told you." Selena said nudging me and making her way upstairs.

"You're staying here?" I asked.

"Yes now come here." He said and I did just that.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled my little ass up off the ground holding me making me wrap my legs around him.

"I missed you." I said looking at him as he just held me up like it was nothing.

" I missed you too baby." He said about to put me down.

I held on though. "No no no I'm enjoying this while I can before my belly gets in the way." I said and he smiled so wide I know his cheeks hurt.

He spun me around "I don't think you understand how happy I am B. You having another one of my children I couldn't be happier."

I smiled putting my face into his neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too ." I said smiling.

He walked us to the couch and sat down.

I sat up looking at him admiring his features like always.

"Here you go doing that weird shit." He laughed.

"I just love looking at you. I love everything about you." I said grabbing his jaw and kissing him.

He pecked my lips a few times and then pulled me into a bear hug.

"Baby I can't breath." I mumbled into his hard chest.

"Oh shit my bad a nigga just happy." He said letting me do.

We made eye contact but his awkward self broke it looking everywhere but me.

He suddenly stopped and looked at me long and hard without a word.

"What?" I asked.

"Just wish everything was perfect for you right now. I don't want you stressed over what's going on."

"I'm not overly stressed but I am going to worry as long as this is going on baby I can't help it." I told him playing with my fingers.

"I understand we trying to find him B we doing all we can." He said sadly.

I looked in his eyes and he looked into mine for a second shit seemed like it was going to be okay.

Rock-

"We found them." My cousin Armon told me
coming in and handing me an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked.

"A plane ticket to Houston." Gabe my other cousin Armons brother told me.

I smirked knowing exactly where they were.

"Who's?"

"David."

"Even better she'll be able to see me kill her boyfriend and brothers all together."
I said.

"We leaving in 2 hours let P and Angel know." I said and got up leaving out.

Artist-

"Meet me at my house." I told Armon Rocks cousin.

"I'll be there in 5 bro."

"Bet." I said hanging up.

I picked up my phone to face time David, Hakeem, and Eli.

"What's good bro?" Eli answered with everybody in the room.

"Everything falling into place." I told him.

"Good when should we be expecting company?" He asked.

"I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure. Expect it soon. 48-72 hours soon."

"Bet hit me after you meet with them,"

"Got you." I said and hung up.