10.

3 days later

Bianca-

Today is Dave's moms funeral and he been torn up all day.

I went to his house and slept over last night cause I knew he would need me today of all days.

Not without Boogie objecting since I told him about Dave he been extra up under me I don't mind it but I knew Dave needed me and despite what happened I wasn't going to leave him to deal on his own. I could never leave him hanging like that because no matter what I knew he would never do me like that.

"Dave baby come on you gotta get up." I shook him as I watched the tears flow out of his eyes.

"I can't." He said as his voice broke and that made my heart hurt so bad.

"Baby Im going to be here every step with you. You can't miss it I got you baby come on." I said pulling his heavy ass up with no help from him obviously.

I managed to get him up and walk him to the shower.

He looked horrible. I could tell he has been crying none stop and not eating. His skin was dull and his cheeks were slightly more sunk in than normal.

I undressed him and started the shower walking in with him.

I got his cloth and his soap washing his body for him.

I saw him crying as the water ran over us.

"Bianca I know I aint shit but I appreciate you Im sorry and I love you. Thank you so much." He said quietly I could barely hear him over the water.

"I love you too." I mumbled washing him up.

He just sighed and finally took the wash cloth washing himself so I could shower too.

After we were done we got out and I got dressed in the dress I was wearing and helped him get dressed.

We were headed out the door he fed the dogs out back while I went to the car.

I stood by the car waiting for him good thing we weren't running late too.

"Can you drive please." He said wiping his eyes.

I nodded taking the keys from his hand.

He got in not saying a word and we pulled off.

He leaned his head against the window and slouched.

I felt so bad for him in this moment.

Anybody who knows David knows his mom is his world. I don't know if he will ever bounce back from this and that thought alone is scary.

I reached over intertwining our hands to let him know I'm here with him and I'm not going anywhere.

Artist-

"So you really not talking to me?" I asked Ella cause we showed up at the church at the same time and her ass said hi to everybody but keep avoiding me.

"What do you want Artist?" She sighed rolling her eyes.

"I want you to talk to me baby I miss you so much." I said pulling her to me by the waist.

She smiled slightly and rolled her eyes.

"I'm forreal we don't have to get back together I understand I did you wrong baby but I love you and I can't just have you up and gone like that I ain't been able to think straight." I said.

"I love you too. And no we aren't getting back together but I'll stop ignoring you." She said smiling wiping something off the corner of my mouth.