60.

Bianca-

"Best friend or not you know she was off the leash. That's all I'm saying." I heard Ella tell Ashley while they talked in Ashley and Eli's room.

Eli and Dave went to pick up food for all of us.

"I mean not really I don't see what y'all seeing." Ashley said.

"She was fucking Dave, got pregnant Dave didn't want nothing to do with her and she ended up back with Cameron and then broke up with him and a month or 2 later she's with Rock. Me and Don the only people who seen that?"

"Once again how that make her a hoe Ella?" Ashley asked.

"That's too many dicks in too little time." She answered.

"First she was in a relationship with Cameron for the longest and they reconnected on some fluke shit. She didn't even fuck him cause she was pregnant at the time. I'm pretty sure he was somebody for her to lean on during that time. She comfortable with him he's familiar so that don't make her a hoe. David and her were talking for like a year before she even fucked him and we see what happened there so how does that make her a hoe? Because he's Don best friend? Y'all can get over that shit. And she thought she found her happiness after all that and decided to give Rock a chance and she was with him for months so I'm missing where she's a hoe at? She has sex with 2 niggas in a six to eight month time frame and y'all all come to an agreement she's a hoe? I don't get it? Fucking somebody 2 weeks into your relationship doesn't make you a hoe no matter how you put it. Until y'all can show proof that she was out here fucking 50 different niggas y'all have no point." Ashley said defending me.

"Whatever Ash. You saying that because she's your best friend if she wasn't you would be agreeing with the rest of us. Bianca is a hoe. That's it. Don said it, I said it, Artist said it it's just a fact." Ella said.

I walked away going back into my room to wait on Dave and Eli to get back.

Artist was calling me a hoe right along with everybody else acting like he wasn't and didn't agree with them.

"Hey baby girl." Dave said coming in with our food from Nikos this Greek place here in Houston I'm obsessed with.

"Hi." I said smiling and he looked at me sideways.

"What's the matter? Everything good?" He said coming over and putting his hand on my stomach.

"You think I'm a hoe Dave?" I asked and he looked at me weird.

"No why you ask that?" He said getting the food out the bag for us.

"Ella Don and Artist all do." I said.

"Artist?" He asked.

"Yeah Artist. "Perfect big brother." The one who told me not to listen to them yet he agrees that I'm a hoe. I've done something's I'm not at all proud of, I might've fucked Rock quick but I was also in that fake ass relationship with him for the longest time that may have been kind of a hoe move but you know how many bitches out here REALLY being hoes and then there's me. Ashley fucked 2 niggas this year is she a hoe? You and him are the only niggas I fucked within the last year how does that make me a hoe? Y'all being my brothers friends don't make me a hoe... me finally fucking you after a whole year don't make me a hoe... so why the fuck am I being called a hoe by my own fucking family." I said frustrated.

"Baby don't listen to them forreal you're not a hoe and quite frankly fuck their opinion cause who gives a fuck? It's me and you now and it's not changing so fuck what anybody else talking about we keeping positive vibes over here fuck that." Dave said handing me my chicken souvlaki and fork.