32.

Bianca-

Rock and I have been so good lately he just been working a lot lately so I kind of miss him but I don't complain.

"Hey baby I'm back." He yelled walking into his house.

I left out his room running downstairs because I haven't seen him since 3 days ago him and Artist were in Philly handling business.

"Baby!" I smiled jumping on him and he caught me.

"I see you missed me." He smiled kissing my lips.

"I really did." I whined.

It might not be healthy but I'm so attached to him it's not even funny.

"I missed you more baby girl." He said kissing all over my face making me laugh.

"You really getting thick." He said gripping my ass and sitting on the couch with me straddling him.

"Stoppp." I blushed putting my face in his neck.

My phone rang in my hand and I saw it was Dave. I silenced it and put my attention back on Rock who was taking a video of me on Snapchat.

I smiled into the camera "Baby Stop." I said covering my face.

"Nah girl you stopppp" He said mocking me which he does cause he knows I hate it.

I sat there with the straight face as he kept recording me.

"Aww baby mad now?" He said and I pouted crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry ma." He said tickling me.

"Noooo Rock stopppp." I hollered falling off his lap.

He got on top of me kissing me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He kissed my cheek taking a picture and posting it.

"I love you." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I love you too baby." I said as his phone rang and it was Artist.

"Damn already we just saw each other." he said getting up and answering putting it on speaker as he helped me off he floor.

"Wassup bro?" He answered as I wrapped my arms around his waist and he rested his chin on top of my head.

"Man we need you down here Dave just got shot." Artist said fast and out of breath making my heart drop and my hold on Rock to drop.

"What man? We just got back what the fuck happened?" Rock asked opening his suitcase and grabbing his gun.

I stood there in shock not being able to move.

"He called Don and I saying some niggas was out side the trap in some black sedans and they had been there for a while. He was trying to leave out but it was just him and Hakeem there at the time and they didn't know how many niggas it was all of a sudden it was shooting and mad noise in the back ground and the line went dead so we was rushing to the trap when we got here Hakeem was hit in the leg and next to Dave. He got hit 3 Times man." Artist said.

I grabbed my phone seeing that Dave had left me a voicemail and tears came immediately.

I played it in my ear.

"Fuck uh Bianca I was just calling to let you know I think I'm dying tonight. Shit man-." He was crying and it made me cry more.
"I gotta put pressure on it Bro you not going out like this." Hakeem said in the back ground.
"Ahhhh-." He cried out in pain obviously from Hakeem trying to help the bleeding.
"B I fucking love you okay I don't want you to ever forget that shit. Don't forget me either you the only girl I ever felt like this about and I'm so sorry for everything I put you through." He said sounding weaker and weaker every time he spoke.

"I-I-I lov-ve y-y-you." He said as he shivered so badly I could hear his teeth hitting each other.

"Mmm fuck." He groaned out in pain and it got silent.

"No." I whispered closing my eyes.

"Nah man not like this come on wake up."Hakeem yelled and then the line went dead.

My breath hitched and I couldn't hold in my sobs anymore.

I didn't want to cry because I didn't want Rock thinking I still love Dave.

"Shit man is that Bianca?"Artist asked as Rock walked over to me.

"Yeah.." He said wrapping his arms around me I just held onto him.

"We on our way to Cedar y'all need to meet us up there." Artist said and hung up.

"I'm sorry." I said wiping my face.

"You don't have nothing to apologize for B I wouldn't expect this not to effect you. It's okay baby." He said rubbing my back.

"You ready to go?" He asked me and I nodded picking up my windbreaker from the arm of the couch and putting it on.

He handed me some sneakers of mine from the corner and I slipped them on my feet grabbing just my phone and he followed me out the door.

The ride to the hospital was silent but he held my hand tightly the whole way.

As soon as we parked I hopped out seeing Artist and Don.

I ran up and Artist held his arms out and I hugged him tight he kissed my forehead.

"Come on sis they both in surgery." He said giving me a little hope that Dave would pull through.

We walked into the emergency part and sat down.
"Where'd he get hit at?" I asked.

Artist looked away from me to Don and sighed.
"Two to the chest and another one in his side." He said looking at me with sorry eyes.

"Oh my god." I cried and he wrapped his arm around me as Rock rubbed my back.

I eventually calmed down and Rock held me in his lap.

"That could of been you." I mumbled as my head rested on his shoulder.

"It's not going to be baby okay and this should've never happened to him we going to find the niggas that did this baby girl I promise." He said kissing my forehead. "You hear me?" He said moving to look me in my eyes.

"I hear you."