14.

1 week later.

Bianca-

"Artist and Don not talking that much unless it has something to do with work but surprisingly Don and Dave are still close which confuses me but whatever." Ella said as her, Ashley, Jayla and I sat in my living room in my new apartment.

I didn't want company at all and they knew that but came anyways.

I just sat quietly eating my chicken finger sub.

Ashely and Ella also had to force Jayla to even come over here cause apparently she has some kind of issue with me. I really want to know what it is but I don't have anymore arguments or fight left in me I feel like shit which is why I'd rather be alone but these bitches just had to bother me.

"Jayla I do have one question though. Why did we have to force you to come here when this is your bestfriend you should be concerned about ha Wassup with that?" Ashley said her Brooklyn accent was so strong just like my Harlem one.

I knew she would ask about it though and now I'm just waiting on the answer.

"If She want to know she can ask me herself." Jayla answered.

"You know I want to know cause we was just fine and now you got some kind of problem with me so Wassup?" I said cause she honestly getting on my nerves.

"I just want to know why you decided to fuck with David after I had told y'all I did like I thought we was friends but friends don't do that typa shit." She said with an attitude.

I chuckled.

"What's funny Bianca?"

"Hold on Jayla what you're not going to do is sit here and call yourself being mad at me when I could've easily be petty and been mad at you. David and I was already fucking with each other for like 6/7 months when he fucked you. I wasn't mad at you because y'all ain't know about me and him but I was and still am mad that he went and did that especially when we were supposed to be together so don't get shit confused." I said making myself clear.

And you know what? This girl still wanna argue.

"But I feel like regardless once I told you about me and him you should've left him alone because clearly we had something going on."

I rolled my eyes. I'm pissed the fuck off.

"Y'all fucked one time y'all ain't have nothing but that how you mad at her?" Ella said.

See this is why I fuck with Ella. She don't care she going to speak her mind and that's it we one in the same when it comes to that.

"Do this got anything to do with anybody but me and Bianca? No." She said calling herself dismissing Ella.

"Who the fuck you talking to? You not going to come at my sista and think I'm not about ta say nothing are you nuts?" Ella said now usually you can't really here Ella's accent but when she's mad you definitely can so I need to step into this before Jayla get her ass beat.

Jayla ignored her and I decided to speak my piece.

"Listen Jayla y'all fucked there wasn't shit going on after that and you said that yourself to us. Now all of a sudden you wanna be mad because you found out me and him had something going on? You look dumb." I said to her cause now I'm mad. I can't get a fucking day of peace with out somebody pissing me off.

Ain't nobody else coming in my fucking door I'm over it.

She started to say some more slick shit but I cut her off.

"Y'all can go. I don't feel like taking no more." I said getting up and walking over to my door opening it.

Ella and Ashley didn't object cause they knew I was mad but of course Jayla had one last thing to say.

"You just wanted Dave cause I had him huh?"

"Bitch I already had him before you during you and after you. I don't give a fuck about you fucking him one little time cause I got that dick over and over and over and that nigga love me you think I would care that much cause you fucked him ONCE. Get the fuck out." I said I could feel my blood pressure going up and I needed to calm down cause the doctor told me I need to stop stressing cause of the baby.

She ain't say shit else and walked out the door.

"Bye sissy we love you." Ella said as her and Ashley hugged me.

"Love y'all too." I said and they left out.

I sat down for not even 10 minutes before there was a knock at my door I swung it open and my ex stood there smiling.

"Hey princess." Cameron said.

"What you doing here? How you get my address?" I asked.

"I have my ways."

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"You."

"That's not happening Cam." I shook my head.

He chuckled and pushed me inside.

"Nigga stop fucking touching me." I said slapping his hands off me.

"Why you acting like that Bianca." He said grabbing my chin.

"Do you really need to ask that?" I said looking into his eyes.

"Nah I know I fucked up baby but I swear I'm different now just let me show you. I love you and I want you back B."He said making this all sound good.

One thing about it I'll always love Cameron he was my first everything and whether I like it or not he'll always be apart of me.

"I got too much going on right now Cam." I said shaking my head and stepping away from him. 

"Baby I understand that but I took my time to get my shit together and now I'm here to get my girl back. Ain't no female out here that's better than you for me. Just give me a chance." He pleaded.

I sighed.
"Can I-."

"I know I hurt you Bianca and that's something that's been eating me up. I love you and I didn't show that at all. I was young and stupid just doing whatever when I had you and I shouldn't of did that. Yeah we still young I'm 21 and you 18 but I know you are what I want. We can take this as slow as you want B just let me show you." He said pulling me into him.

He lifted my chin so I would look at him in the eyes.

He smiled and I couldn't help but smile too.

To be honest I missed him and right now being here with him feels good. I might regret this but we will see how this goes.