29.

Rock-

Rock-

I waited in my car on Peirmont waiting for Artist to meet me. When he pulled up he got out looking mad as ever.

"Yo what the fuck happened?" I asked as he got into my car.

"Ella pregnant and was thinking about getting an abortion. Her and Bianca just almost fought at the hospital." He told me.

"Yo what? B and Ella? Ain't no way!" I said.

"Yup Ella knew Ashley was with Nano this whole time but ain't say nothing like a dumb ass."

"That's crazy as hell man B ain't know but Ella did?" I asked

He nodded. "The bitch ain't say nothing either she know how fucked up that nigga is." I knew he had to be pissed with her to call out her name it wasn't the first time though wait til the argument they bound to get into over this.

"She keeping the baby though right?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah she not doing that shit she knows I will fucking kill her." He said.

Shit we all knew he would he been wanting a baby for a while now.

"Then to put the icing on the cake she said something about Bianca baby and Dave had to step in. I swear if looks could kill E would've been dead I knew Bianca was trying hard to not put her hands on Ella which I'm thankful for cause I'm sorry I was on B side Ella was saying some fucked yo shit to her but you know they argue like that all the time." He said.

"You ain't gotta tell me we all know they the first ones to get into an argument." I shook my head.

"I can't believe E said something about the baby though that was fucked up." I said getting angry myself cause that the second time tonight somebody threw that shit in my baby face and I gotta a problem with that.

"Then that's when Bianca told me what Ella told her about wanting an abortion." He said which made since cause I know Bianca wouldn't of just said it without being as mad as she probably was.

"That's crazy yo hopefully they work this shit out." I said shaking my head.

"I don't know man. Come to find out Ella wasn't there for Bianca when all that shit went down with Dave and the baby like we all thought she was." He told me but I already knew that.

"Y'all thought that I knew she wasn't there. Ashley would pop up at my house to see B she would bring her food and stuff y'all with her. Ella didn't answer Bianca texts the one day but she figured she was busy so she didn't think much of it but after she kept ignoring them Bianca figured out she didn't want to be bothered with the situation." I told him.

"Ella been on some weird shit lately." He shook his head "I don't know what's up with her."

"There Nano right there." He said as we pulled up to the intersection of Fulton right where I figured he would be at.