Chapter 6

Warning, this chapter contains sexual content.

Ginny woke up and headed downstairs for breakfast to see that everyone else was already seated around the table. Harry patted the seat he'd saved beside him and she smiled cheerfully. Under the table Harry rubbed Ginny's thigh and she shuddered. Ron sent her a questioning look but she shrugged it off by saying she was cold, glancing sideways at Harry.

He smirked back at her and leant over to whisper in her ear.
"I've got a surprise for you, go up and get ready to go after you've finished"

Ginny tilted her head and looked at him confused. She wondered where on Earth they were going? What should she wear, or take with her? The lack of information given really was intriguing.

After she finished breakfast Ginny raced upstairs to her attic bedroom and swung the wardrobe open. Her eyes surveyed the array of outfits hung up inside, lingering on a certain outfit. The bright red skirt stood out from a mile off, its silver waistband was almost begging to be wrapped around her waist as she pulled it off the hanger.

The last time Ginny had worn this dress was for Christmas last year, when Harry, Ron and Hermione were away. She slipped it over her body just as she heard a knock at the door.
"Come in" she called and smiled as her boyfriend waltzed into the room.

Harry froze when he saw her, his eyes wide and mouth hung open. Ginny blushed at his reaction and turned around, "zip me up will you"
Harry slowly made his way over to her and zipped her dress up. She turned around and gave him a quick kiss before they made their way downstairs and outside.

Hand in hand, they walked until they were outside of the burrow's boundary so they could apparate. Once they were a safe distance away, Harry took Ginny's hand and apparated them to Grimmauld Place. He had already spoken to Mr and Mrs Weasley, but nevertheless he was feeling very nervous.

He knew in the back of his mind that she'd love it, especially as he'd had her in mind while he decorated. Together they entered number 12 and Ginny gasped involuntarily.

The previously gloomy, dark-green and black corridor was now well lit with white walls hung with thousands of moving photos. Mrs Black's portrait had finally been successfully removed thanks to an extremely complex removal spell he got from Hermione.

Gazing around the corridor in awe, Ginny admired the closest frame to her. It featured a moving photograph of them leant against a tree by the black lake at Hogwarts as they laughed and smiled lovingly at each other, looking happy, no idea of the year to come.

"It looks amazing Harry!" Ginny whispered as she looked around. Her hand was covering her gaping mouth.
"This is just the hallway" Harry chuckled, "just wait until you see the rest of the house!"

Enthusiastically he took Ginny by the hand and led her further into the house. Spending a significant amount of time in each room, they wondered around until they'd only got the master bedroom left unseen.

Stopping at the door before they entered, Harry paused. Taking both of her hands, he looked into her eyes nervously.
"The real reason I brought you here today, was to ask you something" he started, "I was wondering if, well would you like to move in with me here? I've already spoken to your parents about it, I don't mind if you don't want to I know it's fast-"

"Harry I'd love to!" Ginny exclaimed, throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him tight. Only then did Harry push open the door to reveal the red and gold themed room. He perched on the edge of the bed observing her expression as she took in everything.

He watched her walk around the room, looking at every photo and taking in every detail.
"Do you, do you like it? We can change it if you want, I know it's quite bold but..."
Ginny cut him off with a kiss.

"It's perfect" she smiled sitting beside him on bed. She played with the hair at the nave of his neck, causing him to shudder slightly. "I can't wait to spend my life with you" she confessed.

Harry beamed and kissed her lips lightly. Ginny kissed him back, slowly deepening it. Harry's hand cupped her cheek lovingly.
Soon the kiss had progressed and Harry's hand trailed up Ginny's back until it rested on her dress zipper. Seeing his hesitance to pull it down, Ginny pulled away a centimetre and breathed "just do it Potter"

So Harry began to unzip her dress; he watched as the red fabric slipped down her body and pooled around her middle. He tried his hardest not to stare at her chest, which was caged inside a nude bra.

She tugged on his shirt and he pulled it over his chest. Ginny placed a flat palm over his heart and felt it speeding beneath his ribs. Slowly she began to unbuckle his belt, maintaining eye contact with him the entire time as she did so.

Then she was suddenly kissing him again and it was just bliss. Lips still attached, Ginny climbed onto Harry's lap, straddling him and discarding her dress on the floor. Desperate not to pull away from her soft lips, Harry wriggled out of the rest of his clothes.

Harry fumbled with Ginny's bra strap and inwardly cursed himself for being so awkward. She smiled into the kiss when she finally felt the release of its clasp and let the straps fall over her shoulders.

"You're beautiful" Harry whispered honestly.

Ginny felt her cheeks redden and just replied by kissing him hard on the lips. Harry lay back on the bed and flipped them over so he was on top. Slowly, as if confirming he had permission, he pulled down her panties so she was completely bare in front of him.

Looking back, Ginny had always imagined her first time would feel awkward. She also imagined that she might have felt self-conscious being naked in front of someone. But she was pleasantly surprised to realise she felt neither. She trusted Harry and knew he loved her as much as she loved him. She wanted him.

Some time later, the couple lay hot and sweaty under the covers of their new bed. Ginny's chin rested on Harry's chest as she looked up at him with lustful eyes.

Harry left trails of gentle kisses across her forehead down to the tip of her nose. Then he pressed his lips to her's as if they were returning home. Their lips moved against each other in sync for a moment before Ginny pulled away.

She propped herself up on one elbow, laying on her side as she looked at him. Her finger tips traced his lips daintily as she spoke, "that was-" she struggled to find the right word, "perfect"

Harry kissed the fingers that lingered in his lips and smiled, "it was, I love you"

"I love you too Potter" Ginny lay her head in his chest and pressed their bare bodies against each other again. Sighing in happiness she closed her eyes, "can we stay here forever?"

Her voice was so adorable that Harry almost said yes but he knew that they were expected back at the burrow. "Once we move in we can stay here forever" he promised, "until then, your family are expecting us home in time for dinner"

Ginny pouted dramatically, sitting up to get dressed again. For a moment Harry forgot to get up himself, instead he just admired her.
"Like what you see Potter?" Ginny raised an eyebrow, laughing.
"Very much" he confirmed.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote!