CHAPTER ONE

Min Yoongi is the school's bad boy.

He dosen't have respect for anyone, always cursing at whoever made an attempt to treat him badly, making sure everyone knew their place when they spoke to him. Not even teachers had the guts to stand up to him. They heard the rumors their students talked about, though they had countless of times scolded them about spreading those kinds of things, the rumors sounded so believable.

Things like Yoongi is a gang leader that beats the life out of whomever he wanted, or how he's South Korea's most wanted drug dealer and that he once drugged a CEO's daughter just so they could fuck. Yes, people shouldn't judge others without getting to know them, but with him wearing that black leather jacket that recked of cigarettes and beer, the black eyeliner that he uses everyday, and the his awful 'I don't give a fuck' attitude were just screaming that the rumors could be true.

Which is why when the school had a new transfer student, Jeon Jeongkook, everyone made sure to warn him about the bad boy Min Yoongi. But to their surprise the newbie didn't care at all about the so called rebel, in fact he found his whole aura fake. Maybe it was the way his classmates had described, but he was sure as hell that this Min Yoongi was nothing close to the bad boy everyone else thought he was. So when he had heard that said boy was in his first period, he made it his goal to see just how bad Min Yoongi actually was.

Though since the misfit hadn't been to school the past three days, missing the arrival of the new student, Jungkook hadn't met the talk of the school in person.

He was currently sitting at the back of the classroom where the teacher had assigned him to sit at. He was told countless of times that he should ask to have his seat changed, but whenever he was to ask why no one would answer. It was annoying but he ignored the suggestions and leaned back.

"Today I want you all to read page 105 to 115 in your textbook, and make sure you---"

"Ugh, it's so freaking annoying hearing your voice first thing in the damn morning," a slight deep voice groaned after the door had been kicked opened. A short blonde haired male was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. He licked his soft rosy lips and smirked.

Mr. Oh cleared his throat, "It's nice of you to finally join us after what? Three days of unexcused absents?" Yoongi shrugged, not wanting to think of the reason to those absentees, and walked to the back of the classroom with his head hanging low. It was little things like this that went unnoticed by the people around him. They didn't noticed how Yoongi never walked with his head up high or how he never made eye contact with anyone. It was like he was on edge every minute, that if someone were to simply just raise their voice at him, he'd shatter into millions of pieces.

He sat down at his seat, shocked to actually see someone sitting next to him since nearly the whole school feared him. The unfamiliar boy was staring right at him, his eyes were dark and intimidating. Yoongi gulped and tried his best not to show how he suddenly felt smaller then he really was.

"Are you Min Yoongi?" the new boy asked, looking the blonde up and down. He tried his best to hide his smirk when he saw the shorter flinch a little when he spoke. 'Do people really find this cutie scary?', Jungkook thought.

"Why the hell do you care?" Yoongi mumbled, as he kicked his legs up so they were now resting on his desk. He leaned his head on the tall clear glass window that he was seated next to, and stared out at the rich green grass that were decorated with beautiful colorful flowers. The scenery distracted him from the uncomfortable feeling his new seatmate was giving him.

"Heard you were the school's bad boy, but I'm starting to think I've been lied to." Jungkook laughed. A few heads were turned their way. The class was soon filled with soft whispers about the two in the back. Yoongi could feel panic starting to build up inside him, but of course he didn't show it. He just continued to stare out the window.

"Don't think just 'cause you're new I'll go easy on you. I'd slap a bitch if I have to, so watch your mouth."

A low chorus of 'oohhs' were heard from the few students that had been eavesdropping. Jungkook raised a brow. He didn't think the boy would have the courage to talk back to him since he looked so cuddly in that oversized leather jacket.

"Now as I was saying earlier, read pages 105 to 115 in your textbooks and make sure you write down notes," Mr. Oh announced, oblivius to what was being said in the back of the classroom. The teacher sat back down at his desk when the students had averted the gazes from the back and down at their textbooks.

Yoongi closed his eyes ready to take his daily morning nap when he heard his name.

"Let's see who long you keep this up Min Yoongi."