CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Y-yeah, I am."

Yoongi let out a gasp, eyes sparkling, having to force himself to stay big since they were still at school.

"Can I meet your little then?" he asked shyly, his own face matching the color of the junior's hair. Jimin coughed. He didn't expect to be asked that. Shaking his head slowly, he rubbed the back of his neck.

"M-my little has never actually.....um met a-another little," he stepped back, "a-actually, he h-hasn't met anyone when he's in l-little space, besides me."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. He walked up behind Yoongi pressing his chest against his baby's back, then wrapping his arms around his waist. "B-but I won't do anything mean," Yoongi pushed. He really wanted little friends. Just the idea of bonding with someone like him had him boosting with excitement, but his idea got thrown in the trash when Jimin backed away even further.

"I don't think--," Jimin started, before tripping on the fallen books on the floor that he had knocked over earlier. "I don't think he'd be comfortable," he sighed, biting his bottom lip.

Jungkook tightened his grip around Yoongi, resting his head on the boy's shoulder.

"Just leave it, baby," he whispered, clearly aware of what Jimin was implying.

Yoongi was about to protest when he saw Jimin already jumping to his feet ready to leave. "I have to go," Jimin whispered, rushing out the library. Yoongi's face scrunched up in confusion while he pulled out of his caregiver's hold.

"Why doesn't he want me to met his little?"

"Well, you did just almost beat the shit out of him," Jungkook laughed. He turned around to get his backpack that was hanging of the chair he was sitting on, and stuffed his textbook and notes inside. "He's probably scared of you." Yoongi rolled his eyes, but nodded his head in agreement, "I freaked out, okay? Didn't mean to scare the kid."

Jungkook laughed, throwing his bag over his shoulder, and lacing his fingers with Yoongi's. "You don't need little friends baby boy, you have daddy," kissing the boy's forehead, they began walking out the empty library.

Yoongi kept his face down. He knew he looked like a freaking tomato right now after his daddy had pecked his head, and the loud beating in his chest made his face flush even more in fear that Jungkook might even be able to hear it. The feeling in his tummy was something he's never felt before. It was a mixture of excitement, anticipation, and happiness? He doesn't know, but he really likes the feeling.

'Why do you make me feel this way?'

XXXX

Jungkook had walked Yoongi back to his (Yoongi) dorm. Their hands still connected, with their shoulders occasionally bumping into the other's as they walked.

Yoongi had slipped into little space and was currently babbling about all the thing he and his daddy would do Saturday.

"We can go to the park o-or cuddle at daddy's room and watch C-cin-cinda-"

"Cinderella?" Jungkook grinned when Yoonie couldn't pronounce the word correctly. Yoongi nodded excitedly, then finally noticing that they've made it to his dorm. He pouted, tightening his grip on his daddy's hand. "Can daddy stay here?" he whined.

Jungkook absolutely wanted to stay here, but he didn't know if Yoongi had a roommate or not, and he didn't want to intrude. "Do you stay by yourself, Yoonie?"

"No no no," Yoongi said, shaking his head quickly, "Taetae stays wit Yoonie." He then smiled brightly, banging on the door, while whispering 'Oppa' into the key hole.

Jungkook rolled his eyes once the little had turned around. Of all the guys in this school, his roommate had to be Taehyung. He heard shuffling from behind the door, making him puff out his chest a little and standing up straighter. The door swung open revealing a shirtless messy haired Taehyung. The other boy's appearance made Jungkook scoff, but made Yoongi squeal in delight. Throwing his arms around his best friend, he decided to ask if it was okay for Jungkook to sleep over.

"No," Taehyung snapped. His body was tense under Yoongi's hold as he glared at the caregiver. There was no way in hell way he going to let the two sleep in the same room. Yoongi let out a whine, but stopped when Taehyung pulled out of their hug, glaring at him. Jungkook hadn't notice the harsh look Taehyung was giving the two of them, especially to Yoongi. Instead he ruffled Yoongi's hair with a soft smile on his face.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, baby," he said, only to have Yoongi whine again. "Bye- bye," the little whispered, his bottom lip jutting out while he waved at his daddy with both hands. Taehyung gagged, he didn't like the way the two seemed so couple like.

It was irritating.

He walked back to his bed and dropped face first on his pillow. "Taetae?" Yoonie called, shutting the door behind him as he walked over to sit on the floor in front of Taehyung's bed. "Can Yoonie cuddle?" tilting his head to the side, he awaited for an answer. Taehyung groaned loudly, startling the little. He stared blankly at the boy sitting on the floor.

"I'm not in the mood for your little space shit, Yoongi," he snapped. He couldn't help but glare, he was just too damn frustrated. Yoongi's mouth fell open, he looked confused.

"T-Taehyung?" Maybe Taehyung didn't intend to sound mean. "What do you mean by that?" he asked, completely out of his head space. Taehyung huffed and sat up from his bed.

"Why'd you choose him to be your caregiver?"

"Who? Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, noticing the disgust in his roommates voice. "Why? What's wrong if he's my caregiver?" He was slightly offended by the other's tone, but at the same time, he didn't want to disappoint his only friend.

Taehyung gave him a look as if it wasn't obvious, "I-It's just....you used to go on and on about how you'd want your caregiver to be your lover 'cause it'd more convenient and ro---"

"Yah!" Yoongi screeched, catching onto what Taehyung was going at. "T-that was in freshmen year, okay? I was sappy piece of shit, I don't think like that anymore. I don't even think about Jungkook like that!"

Puffing out his cheeks, he crossed his arms over his chest with an annoyed look on his face, though his cheeks burned at the thought of actually having Jungkook as his boyfriend and caregiver.

Taehyung sighed, he didn't feel convinced.

"Why would you care if Jungkookie was my lover, anyways?"

Taehyung scoffed. He felt mocked by Yoongi's words, was his feelings not obvious? He ran his hand though his hair, tugging at the ends. "After all these years you still don't know?" he said more to himself then to the other.

Yoongi stayed quiet, what didn't he know? He studied Taehyung's face for a few seconds before finally speaking up.

"What don't I know?"

"You don't know....after all these years...." Taehyung gulped. Was he really going to say it? Was he really going to risk their friendship because he felt threatened by some new guy that could possibly steal Yoongi's heart? Clutching his hands into a fist, he stared into Yoongi's eyes as if looking for some sort of sign to stop him from saying the words that slipped from his lips.

"That I'm in love with you."

a/n:
who's relationship is more interesting?

yoonkook

taegi

vmin

ohhhh and btw, get ready for the drama ;))