CHAPTER ELEVEN

"D-daddy?" Yoongi squeaked out. Of course he wanted a daddy! He's wanted one ever since the first time he slipped into little space. Sure he had Taetae oppa, but the man himself never said anything about being the little's caregiver, and Yoongi didn't want to force him into anything he didn't want.

He glanced up at Jungkook and let out a long whine before squishing his cheek against the tall boy's chest.

"I wanna daddy," he huffed in annoyance. Jungkook chuckled at the cuteness and ran his fingers through the fluffy blonde hair that had been tickling his chin.

"Then I'll be your daddy," he whispered in Yoongi's ear, "only if you want me to."

Letting out a gasp, Yoongi stared up him with stunned eyes. Oh how he's dreamed of this day. He'd finally have someone to take care of him and play with him, or watch Paw Patrol with him, eat dinosaur nuggets with him, go to the park with him, cuddle with him---

"Wow, baby. You have a whole list of things you wanna do with daddy, huh?" Jungkook smiled, while he slid his large hands right under the little's bottom and lifted him up, causing Yoongi to shriek and cling onto him like a kola, wrapping his short legs around his daddy's torsos and arms around his neck. "Y-Yoonie says it out loud?" he asked, tilting his head downwards, trying to hide his now pink cheeks.

Jungkook nodded with a big smile on his face. He walked towards the wooden bench that was surrounded by bright yellow lilies, and sat down with Yoongi now straddling him.

Yoongi's face grew a darker shade of red, nibbling on his bottom lip. "D-daddy?" he mumbled, quickly glancing up at Jungkook.

"Yes, love?" Jungkook answered, cupping Yoongi's face while he gazed into the other's eyes. Yoongi shifted a little. "Tiwed," he yawned with a pout. He hadn't taken his morning nap today and all the crying had worn him out.

Nodding, Jungkook remembered something. He stuck his hand in Yoongi's front pocket and pulled out the paci he saw this morning. "Here baby," he said softly as he rubbed the tip against his baby's lips. Yoongi opened his mouth, and sucked on the paci while his eyes grew heavier.

a/n:
just a quick update. i'll be back:)

(tried my best to make it cute but ehh)