CHAPTER NINE

Yoongi was more then uncomfortable. He so desperately wanted to punch the stupid brunette in the face for constantly staring at him. It was bad enough that he embarrassed himself in front of the whole class but now Jungkook might even know about his little secret. Just thinking about the whole situation annoys Yoongi to the point where he just wants to beat the shit out of little Yoongi.

'Just a few more minutes.' he thought to himself, tapping his finger against his desk. The thought of simply walking out without waiting to be dismissed flew into his head, but then thought about the unwanted attention he'd receive making him glue himself back onto the metal seat.

Mr. Oh had been going on and on about something Yoongi was surely not interested in, when he felt a large hand rest on top of his, stopping him from tapping. Glaring at the boy beside him he tried to pull away only to have the hand intertwine with his.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook whispered, in concern. He looked Yoongi in the eye, wanting the latter to know that he truly did want to know the answer.

Yoongi scoffed, 'Is this jerk teasing me?'.

"You really don't know how to listen, Jeon." he matched Jungkook's gaze. Mustering up all the strength he had in him, and yanked his hand away from the tight (yet comforting) hold. "I told you to fuck off---"

The bell had rang, cutting Yoongi off, though he didn't bother to finish his sentence and rushed out the door, heading to the one place that he knew would calm him down and make him feel safe; the rooftop garden.

Pushing and shoving the other students that lingered around the hall, Yoongi managed to reach the stairs without being recognized. He didn't waste any time and rushed up the stairs. It's all he's been doing lately now that he thinks about, running up stairs. Ironic since he usually complains about using his short legs so often resulting to his oppa having to carry him all the time.

He made it to the top, and pushed opened the door harshly, locking it from the inside.

'I'll just stay here.'

Letting out a soft sigh of relief, he crouched down against the glass window, staring at the dying rose in front if him. He hadn't notice the few tears slip from his eyes, but when he did he didn't bother on wiping them. Half of him felt stupid for crying over a dumb reason while the other was having a panicattack thinking of all the times he would get beaten or made fun of for the way he is. It was one of the reasons why he kept his guard up all the time. He didn't want to be the same helpless boy that he left and threw away back in Daegu.

He wanted to be strong.

He wanted people to look up to him, not down, because lord knows what he would do to himself if he ever had to repeat the past all over again.