CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

"Yahhh," Hoseok groaned, stretching his arms over his head, "let's call it a night."

Jimin hummed from beside him, panting from the intense dance routine Hoseok had choreographed beforehand. He wiped the sweat off his forehead, while strolling over to his duffel bag and pulling out his phone. There was a text notification. Unlocking his phone, he reached over for his water bottle, chugging down larges amounts before coughing it back up when he saw who the text was from.

K.T.H
Where are you?
sent. 8:57p.m

Hoseok glanced confusingly at the younger, Jimin smiled awkwardly while shrugging his shoulders. He looked back down at his phone checking the time. 9:10 pm. Inhaling sharply, he prayed to god Taehyung would forgive him for replying so late.

ME
At my dorm.
sent. 9:10p.m

He bit his lip. Sure it was a lie, but to be completely honest, Jimin wasn't feeling all too comfortable around Taehyung lately. And he's guessed it had to deal with the recent beatings he's received from the latter. The mere thought caused a shiver to run down Jimin's spine. But it also confused him.

In the two years Jimin has known his senior, there wasn't any moment that the said male ever laid a hand on him. So he wondered why now? Why was Taehyung suddenly so careless about his anger, no longer giving a shit about putting his hands on Jimin. In fact, it as if the boy couldn't keep his hands off him. In a bad way of course. It made the dancer wonder, was his love getting unbearable? Did his first love really despised him—

"Jimin!" Hoseok shouted, waving his hand around his friend's face, "Your phone's rang like twice already." The pink haired boy was pulled out his thoughts, noticing the once again ringing phone in his hand. He stared at it as if he didn't know what to do.

"Ugh, whatever let me answer it," Hoseok sighed, quickly snatching the phone out of the other's hand and answering it.

"Wait hyung—"

"Hellooo?" the elder greeted, his free hand covering Jimin's mouth so he wouldn't interrupt. There was a short pause, before a voice finally spoke back.

"Who the fuck is this?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, already not liking the person's attitude. So he thought, why not mess with this guy since he's being so rude?

"I should be asking you that, why the heck are you calling my boyfriend's number?"

By now Jimin was panicking. He let out a muffled whine for his hyung to stop, trying hard to reach for the phone. But of course, his shortness came to a disadvantage when Hoseok stood on his tiptoes.

"Boyfriend?"

The was Taehyung had said the word was like poison on his tongue. The tone in his voice was a mixture of disappointment and disgust.

"Yeah, so fuck off."

The line went dead after that, causing Hoseok to smile proudly and look over towards the younger, only to find that the boy was gone.

"Jimin?"

xxxx

"Boyfriend, huh?" Taehyung scoffed, tossing his phone on the couch. He didn't know why that word bothered him so much.

a/n:
heyyyy babes, sorry for not updating you all:(( i've been so busy lately like i never have time to myself nowadays smh.
but i hope you all enjoy a little vminhope drama cus im sure there's gonna be a lot more of that.