CHAPTER TWENTY

It was Saturday morning, the day Yoongi would have his play date with his daddy.

The day after Taehyung had confessed his love to him.

It was something Yoongi didnt expect, nor thought about till last night, but now that he did, he couldn't help but feel a ting of guilt. Just thinking about being in a romantic relationship with his best friend had him feeling guilty towards his caregiver, and he didn't know why. It's not like he had feelings for Jungkook, it was just cuddling and kissing another person that wasn't his daddy felt, a bit, wrong.

But his mouth didn't seem to listen to his heart, which resulted to him into saying;

"I love you too."

He didn't even have time to stop himself. Though in his defense, he honestly thought he meant it. And he did, just not the way Taehyung had thought he meant.

He felt awful for not correcting himself right then, but now, waking up in the arms of his new boyfriend made him feel even worse. Taehyung had been so happy when he received a positive reaction, however, even he felt a bit off about the new situation.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung grumbled in his deep morning voice, staring at Yoongi who already had his hand on the door knob. He had woken up extra early in hopes to sneak out and met his caregiver. Turning around just a bit to make eye contact with the other, he gave a weary smile.

"I'm going on a playdate," he mumbled, cheeks crimsoned.

Taehyung frowned in confusion, before realizing who he'd be going with. "With Jungcock?" he sneered, while Yoongi gasped and crossed his arms over his chest, fully turning around to face Tae. "That's not even his name."

Taehyung shrugged, getting up and throwing on a random shirt off the floor. He waked into the restroom to brush his teeth, then stuck his head out. "Wait for me babe," he said with his toothbrush now in his mouth. Yoongi sighed, but nodded anyways. He slumped down on the floor, crisscrossed, waiting for Taehyung to finish getting ready. He knew Tae would want to follow him after he claimed that Yoongi was 'his' last night.

Taehyung walked out the restroom wearing a navy blue hoodie and gray sweats.
"Let's go," he said quietly, helping Yoongi onto his feet, then holding onto his hand, and kissing him on the lips.

The kiss was quick. Though there weren't any sparks like Taehyung had expected, but there wasn't any voice in his head telling him it was wrong also.

There just wasn't any feeling.

But why? Taehyung was more then sure about his feelings towards his best friend. Yet, having their lips meet for the first time since last night, didn't feel all too magical like he thought it would. Did he rush into things? But how could he after waiting for so long.

'Had I mistaken my feelings for something else?' Shaking the thought out his head, he walked out the door with Yoongi by his side. He shouldn't doubt his feelings, he's known what he felt for Yoongi for three years now.

XXXX

Jungkook had already set up his dorm for his little. He made sure to buy dinosaur nuggets, apple juice and a sippy cup, and obviously the Cinderella movie since Yoongi seemed to have a small crush on prince charming. He even made sure to have extra blankets and pillows so they would be comfortable. Everything needed to be perfect for their first date, well playdate, together. He even had a little surprise planed at the end, something he's wanted to say for awhile now.

He was in the middle of setting up his laptop when he heard soft knocking on his door.

"Coming," he shouted, hitting pause on the movie then rushing over to open the door. "Hey, baby boy," he smiled at Yoongi, before noticing who was standing next to him. "Why the hell are you here?" he growled, glaring at Taehyung.

Yoongi shivered at the sudden change of tone in Jungkook's voice. He had an odd liking of watching Jungkook get pissed or annoyed.

Usually, Taehyung would glare back, but this time he just smirked, not bothering to answer the question. He shrugged, squeezing Yoongi's hand that was still intertwined with his.

"H-he said he wanted to come with," Yoongi stuttered, looking anywhere but his daddy. Jungkook groaned in annoyance, tugging Yoongi over into his room. "Well too bad, he's not allowed in my room." Okay, made Jungkook sounded a bit childish, but he surely wasn't going to let this guy ruin his plan.

Taehyung scoffed, before his phone rang in his pocket, making him sigh, because the only people that ever called him was his parents.

"Looks like your busy," Jungkook smirked in victory, while gesturing towards Taehyung's phone. "So if you'll excuse us,"then slammed the door in his face.

"Daddy that was mean," Yoongi pouted, but was secretly thankful that he had alonetime with his caregiver.

Jungkook smiled innocently, before pecking the little's cheek, "Today's just about you and me baby, I don't want anyone else here to ruin it."

a/n:
any predictions??

and hope you babes are enjoying your winter break (if you're on yours)❤