CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Jimin let out a huff, annoyed by the numbness in his legs.

Drops of sweat slid down his neck to his chest, while he threw off the pastel blue hoodie he wore, throwing it on the floor. He tried his best to control his breathing, staring at his reflection in the mirror in front if him. His bare chest sparkled a bit in the light due to the sweat, his faint abs distracting the other dancer from the fat bruises that covered it (he was thankful for that). Looking at his dance partner he nodded his head.

"I think that's enough for today hyung," he panted out, running a hand through his hair. His hyung cleared his throat, catching the younger's attention.

"You shouldn't strip like that in front of people," the red head chuckled. He bent down and grabbed the two water bottles off the ground, tossing one to the other. Jimin caught the bottle, raising a brow as he chugged down the cold liquid.

"It looks like you're getting ready to fuck." Jimin spat out the water in his mouth, staring at his hyung in disgust and disbelief.

"Hoseok!" he whined with a red face, Hoseok laughed loudly, his own face turning red, "You're so gross." Jimin rolled his eyes at his friend grabbing his hooded off the floor, then walking to his backpack he also threw on the floor when he arrived, and taking out his phone to check the time.

11:25 PM

They've been at the studio for almost nine hours practing for the winter festival. A huge festival that the two have dreamed of participating in, in hopes that they could possibly getting their big break if their performance is perfect. It was the reason why the two devoted most their time into dance, however, today was usually their off days, but Jimin had insisted on coming to practice.

"Hey," Hoseok said, grabbing his duffel bag that was next to Jimin's, "was there a reason you wanted to come here today?" Jimin threw his bag over his shoulder, shaking his head no, while stuffing his phone in his pocket. That didn't seem to convince the elder though, he already knew something was up from the minute Jimin had called him.

Hoseok squinted his eyes at the younger, "You sure? 'Cause you seemed pretty desperate for me to say yes."
Jimin sighed, rolling his eyes, and walking past the elder to try and get to the locker room.

"If this is about that dude you like---"

"Hyung."

Hoseok stopped.

He noticed how soft the boy's voice went, almost as if he was scared to speak. Reaching his hand out to the shorter, he ran his long fingers through his soft pink hair, a gesture that seemed to always calm the boy.

Jimin sighed at the feeling, closing his eyes. "He's going to be pi-ssed," he whispered his voice cracking a bit at the end.

Hoseok didn't say anything, he knew all Jimin needed right now was someone to vent out to, so it was better if he didn't speak. Instead, he pulled Jimin into his embrace, wrapping his arms around him tightly, and waited for him to continue.

"B-but I-I'm so happy."

a/n:
IM BACK!! IM SO SORRY FOR JUST LEAVING YOU GUYS HANGING IT'S JUST THAT 'OUTCAST' HAD ME HOOKED!!! OMFGG!!! I GOT SO DISTRACTED, DON'T HATE ME PLEASE💛